1

It was a bright sunny morning in the Lee household. The sun was peeking from the windows indicating that it was already morning. Suddenly the alarm went off and the person sleeping soundly on the bed groaned as he turned off the alarm and slept again(Mood). There was a knock on the door, he groaned again and slept, but the person outside the door started banging on it to be opened. The person got up and sighed thinking who had the audacity to disturb his sleep. He opened the door and saw his older brother standing there with a stern expression on his face clearly in the bad mood. He stood there with sheepish grin and said "Um Yoonie hyung what brings you here??" Yoongi sighed and said "Chan ah you are going to be late for your first day at Uni, hurry up and come down for breakfast." Chan processed the words his hyung said, once he was done he widen his eyes as realisation set upon him that his Summer break was over and from today he starts his sophomore year.  He quickly gave hug to his hyung and muttered a quick Thanks as he rushed to the washroom to freshen up and be ready for his day ahead. Yoongi who stood there frozen by the sudden hug from his younger brother gave a small smile and proceeded towards the kitchen to make breakfast for his siblings.

Now as you know their parents had died in an unfortunate car accident. But that didn't stop the siblings to separate their ways, infact it brought them closer than before. Yoongi was the one earning and providing for his and his siblings needs. He sold his old house and bought a big one from his own money so that he and his siblings can live together happily. He didn't want to be separated from his siblings as one incident that occurred during their childhood was enough. Hoseok, Yoongi's boyfriend had also moved in with them knowing that Yoongi would never move in with him in his own appartment. He also provides for their needs and supports Yoongi in whatever way he could.

The breakfast was ready. As Yoongi and Hoseok were setting the plates they saw Jihoon Minho and Chan coming down with their backpacks ready to start their day. They arrived at the dining table and their stomach grumbled just by looking at the delicious food on the table.

 They arrived at the dining table and their stomach grumbled just by looking at the delicious food on the table