33

Many days passed by and the Soonhoon duo were becoming close friends day by day.

Soonyoung who already had a crush on the smaller one since he first landed his eyes on him found him falling for Jihoon more and more.

Jihoon too liked Soonyoung's company and didn't feel irritated by his presence.

This shocked everyone and mostly Jeonghan and Joshua.

Their final exams were coming near.

It was the Bangtan gang's final year  and soon they'll be leaving their University to pursue their dream jobs.

Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua who were in their third year will move to their fourth and final year.

Jun, Soonyoung, Wonwoo and Jihoon  were in their second year and will move to their third year respectively.

Minghao, Mingyu and Seokmin were in their first year and will be promoted to their second year.

Seungkwan, Vernon, Leeknow and Chan who were in their sophomore year will enter their first year in the Uni.

And lastly Heeseung who's in High school will finally enter the Uni his brothers are in.

Now everyone were in the cafeteria having their lunch.

There was noise all around the place.

Some talking about exams, some fourth year students were reminiscing their past five years they spent in this Uni.

Bangtan gang being one of them.

They were all remembering their old days how they met each other. How they who were once strangers became brothers by heart.

Now they are going to step into the reality of the harsh world.

But whatever happens they promised each other that they won't be separated from each other.

Yoongi and Hoseok have already made their places permanent in the Entertainment world.

Jin is going to debut as an actor in the same entertainment company.

Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are not sure yet what are they going to do.

Soon the lunch was over and everyone made their way towards the classrooms to attend their remaining lectures.

Today was the last day of their lectures as the Uni is giving them holiday to prepare for their upcoming exams.

Soonyoung saw Jihoon walking alone. He ran towards him.

Soonyoung caught up with Jihoon.

"Jihoon ah"

Jihoon turned behind hearing the voice.

"Yes Soons"

Soonyoung smiled at the nickname.

Sure all of his friends calls him with that nickname but hearing it from Jihoon gave some weird feeling in his chest.

"Should we walk to the class together?, we have the same lecture", asked Soonyoung

"Sure", smiled Jihoon

"What are you doing after the lecture?"

"Um I think I'll be in the Music studio"

"Oh can I join you?"

Jihoon made a thinking face.

"Oh come on Hoonie, pretty please, I have nothing to do anyway", said Soonyoung giving him puppy eyes and the nickname rolling off smoothly from his mouth.