8

3rd Person POV

Now Seungkwan and Seokmin were out exploring the Campus. Seungkwan was busy showing him around and Seokmin was busy looking all the things Kwan was showing him. He had to memorize everything as the campus was big and the classes were also on different floors. Seeing Seokmin's schedule he showed him the classes that he would be attending in and other important rooms that he must know for Eg. the Homeroom, Cafeteria, Music room, Basketball & football court and lastly the Gym room where exercises and other sports take place. Seokmin was in awe at looking and taking in everything that Seungkwan was showing. 

"Ok Seokmin shi I have shown you everything that you must know about this university, do you have anything that you want to ask?"

"Uh Seungkwan shi if you don't mind me asking what year are you in? You didn't mention it during your introduction. Infact if I recall I don't know any of your friend's year as well."

"Oh yeah, you are right I am sorry about it. I am in my Sophomore year and you are in your first year right?. So that means you are my hyung", Seungkwan grinned. 

"Yes i am your hyung, Chuckled Seokmin. "So i want you to call me Seokmin hyung, Seokmin shi sounds pretty old for my liking".

"Ok hyung, you can call me Seungkwan or Kwan. I'd prefer the latter one though, Said Seungkwan laughing a bit. And as for the classes my friends are studying in are mostly similar. Jeonghan hyung and Joshua hyung are in their third year so they have one more year left in this uni, whereas Wonwoo hyung and Jihoon hyung are in their second year and lastly Minghao hyung is in first year you might have some classes with him seeing that you both are in the same year. 

"Ok Ok Kwan ah. Thankyou so much for showing me around the campus and making me familiar with these areas." "I'll make sure to look out for Minghao and see which classes we have in common." "By the way what about locker, do i have to ask the principal about it or you guys are going to assign me one?"

"Oh yes about your locker, Joshua hyung is going to give it to you during our lunch break. You will get your locker by that time."

"Ok Kwaniee, I hope you don't mind me calling you that?", asked Seokmin unsured. 

"Oh not at all Hyung, you can definitely call me by that name. I love it when someone calls me with a nickname alot.", said Seungkwan assuringly. 

"That's great then. I can see that still 15 minutes are left for the first class to get over, what should we do till then?, asked Seokmin looking at his watch and then sighing as it was till so much time left for the next class to start".

Looking around he saw Soonyoung wondering around the campus and instantly knew that this guy is skipping his classes today as well. Well it was famous among the Dream team boys to be seen bunking and skipping some of their classes and from that image people directly assume that they are bad boys and don't associate with them most of the time. But everyone are shocked to always see them scoring higher in their tests, like how do they score so good even after skipping classes? It was a secret between them only. Many of the students even assumed that they may be bribing the Teachers and faculty with their money so that they could get good marks as they were the richest students amongst all of them and they can buy anyone and anything with that money. But the Student council members, Teachers and Seungkwan knew better, they knew that the scores they got during their final exams were only because of their hardwork and smartness. They were indeed in category of the students that were Smart and intelligent so it was no surprise to see them scoring good in their tests. They would even be given a leeway if caught skipping as they were not only smart in studies but also good at playing sports, their University has won many tournaments, be it interschool or intraschool competitions name any they have won them all. The University board were proud of them and other students who also participate in these tournaments. So seeing Soonyoung skipping classes without a worry of getting caught was nothing new to Seungkwan infact he was glad that he was there, he quickly called him,