9-1

3rd Person POV

It was now lunch break, Jihoon and Yoongi couldn't wait and see Seokmin. They had waited for around 3 lectures for this to happen. Jihoon had already mentioned to half of the council members that he'll be the one to guide Seokmin in his first week here. They were skeptical about it as they knew that Jihoon wasn't good at conversing with new people and that he gets nervous easily but what they didn't know was that Seokmin was not a stranger to Jihoon but his own blood related sibling and for the love of God he had waited for decades to meet him. So being the stubborn man that he is he eventually convinced them that he'll be the only one to do that job. Now Jihoon with his friends and Yoongi along with his gang were heading towards the cafeteria to have their lunch. Yoongi was very much nervous and it was prominent on his face. The Bangtan gang glanced at each other and were thinking about how to calm their beloved friend. Hobi gently went towards Yoongi and told him that, "Yoonie bear please calm down(Calm down heyo jebal!, Ok sorry moving on). "How can I Hobi ah, I am about to see my long lost brother, my beloved dongsaeng, my nervousness is justified, Yoongi explained. "But hyung you can't let your nervousness get the best of you, you have to be confident, said Jimin. "Jimin is right Yoongi ah, you are going to meet him, you have to show contentment rather than showing anxiousness all over your face, Jin clarified. "I know this Jin hyung, Yoongi sighed. Yoongi started taking deep breaths to calm himself and his nervousness. He eventually got the confidence and they started making their way towards the cafeteria. Jihoon had already reached the place and he had already taken the lunch that was being served. Him and his friends were already sitting on their usual place and opposite to them sitting were the Dream team's Seungcheol, Jun and Vernon, Mingyu and Soonyoung were nowhere to be seen. Bangtan gang had also reached the cafeteria, Yoongi made eye contact with Jihoon and Jihoon indicated that Seokmin had still not made it to the cafeteria. Chan was also present with the Pretzels. He was also dreading to see his Seokmin hyung again and maybe speak with him as well. Mingyu had eventually joined his members but Soonyoung was still not present. Seungkwan pondered for a moment and then it clicked that Soonyoung and Seokmin had classes on the same floor so maybe he is waiting for him. And Minghao was also not present at the moment. Soon the cafeteria's doors opened and in walked Soonyoung, Seokmin and Minghao all laughing together as if they were the best of friends. Soonyoung had his arms over Seokmin's shoulder and Minghao was on the either side of Seokmin. Seeing the trio happily entering the cafeteria everyone present at the place had their jaw dropped in shock. I mean how was this possible?, the two members from different groups who hated each others existence were together with the new student? The Pretzels and the Dreams were having disappointment evident on their faces. Yoongi on the other hand was so so happy to have seeing the glimpse of his brother, he was not minding the person with whom his brother was hanging, as long as he his happy Yoongi was contented. Seungcheol was first to standup and walk towards the trio, he reached over them and had his arms crossed and eyebrow raised towards Soonyoung as if asking that what is the meaning of this? Soonyoung was now nervous and Minghao was not any less infact he became more tensed. It seems that they didn't even know when they had reached the cafeteria. Seokmin didn't know what was happening he looked around the cafeteria and saw that everyone were looking towards their direction, he didn't know if it was because he was the new student or because of the scary man that was standing in front of them.

Soonyoung removed his hand from Seokmin's shoulder and nervously scratched the back of his head. "Um hyung, why are you staring at me like that?, asked Soonyoung timidly.

"Can I know what are you doing with this person right here?", asked Seungcheol pointing his fingers towards Minghao.

"U-uh S-seungcheol h-hyung, I-i we-we didn't talk with each other, a-actually Seokmin here has become our common f-friend and Soonyoung hyung was waiting for him outside the c-class so they could g-go to the cafeteria together. I-i was going in the same d-direction so we decided that we should go together, said Minghao completely terrified of Seungcheol's stare directed towards him.