7

3rd Person POV

After seeing Seokmin in the university, Chan was feeling very escatic and nervous at the same time. So when Mingyu had approached him asking that if he was okay? He got more nervous and decided to run from there Instead of answering his question. He didn't know if his eyes were playing tricks with him or was it really Seokmin his favourite hyung the same hyung that he had longed for since so many years. He needed to talk to his oldest hyung as fast as possible, so he went on a search for him. He found Yoongi talking to his friends outside the class corridors as the classes hadn't started yet. He quickly went by his side and said,

"Yoonie hyung, Yoonie hyung", he said while catching his breath.

"Take it slow Channie, what happened, why are you out of breath like you ran a 100m race? Is everything ok", Yoongi asked.

Seeing Chan like this Yoongi's friends also got worried and started asking him what was wrong.

"Chan ah please take deep breaths and calm yourself, Yoongi hyung is getting worried for you", said Taehyung.

Hyungie i saw the new student who is supposed to be starting his day today in this University",Said Chan finally calming his breathing down.

"That's good Chan ah, don't tell me you came all the way running just so that you can tell me that you saw the new student", Yoongi humoured.

His friends also started chuckling hearing that.

"No hyung listen to me first, that new student strangely looks very much similar to our Seokie hyung. I don't know if my eyes are playing or what but his face, his appearance, his body language is similar to him", said Chan desperately trying to get his point across.

Hearing this Yoongi and his friends became silent. Yoongi looked at him with his eyes wide trying to decipher the words that came out of Chan's mouth.

"So you are trying to say that the new student looks familiar with our Seokmin, our Seokminnie who we had lost during our Childhood?, Yoongi questioned still trying to get everything in.

"Yes hyungie, even I didn't believe at first but when I saw him smiling towards the students, his smile was so so similar to his Sunshine smile", said Chan.

Yoongi couldn't believe what he was hearing, he didn't at all expect it. It couldn't be his Seokie right?? But what if he really is because we don't know what had happened to him at the first place. What if he was taken by someone and now he has returned. What if it is not their Seokmin but someone who is similar to by looks wise. They say right that there are seven others who looks just as similar as yourself. What if it's Seokmin's duplicate?. Thousands of questions were running into Yoongi's mind and he was determined to know the new student, what is his name?, where did he come from? What are his likes and dislikes? Everything, because if it's his Seokie, his precious younger brother then he would do anything to get him back and never let go. He looked at Chan and said to him.

"Chan ah classes are about to start any minute now. So do one thing attend the classes and then during the lunch break show me the new student. If bychance he is your classes try and befriend him so that it can be easier for me to talk to him", said Yoongi.

"Ok hyungieee, but i don't think that he'll be in any of my classes because he is older than me right", said Chan

"So how would we talk to him, I can't simply go upto him and say that, "hey i am Yoongi and I think you are my sibling who got lost during our Childhood".

"Oh I have one idea, what if we get Jihoonie to befriend him?", questioned Jin

"Why Jihoon?, asked Namjoon as he couldn't understand why his boyfriend chose Jihoon and why not someone else?.