4

Hey guys I am back from being Dead. I am sorry for not posting sooner. Here's a new update, hope you'll love it.

3rd Person POV:-

Yoongi and Jihoon proceeded towards their recording studio where they often have produced songs together. Yoongi showed Jihoon the tune he came up for the song. Jihoon started humming to the tune and started singing the song. Yoongi was impressed by Jihoon's vocals and it complimented well with the song that he had written. The song's demo was soon finished and they headed towards the living room where others were still watching some movies on TV. Yoongi went and sat besides Hobi and Jihoon sat besides Leeknow. They were all keenly interested in the movie that was going on as it was of a Thriller+Action genre and all of the brothers and Hobi loved movies related to that Genre. Soon the movie was over.
Chan:- Ah what a movie, I love these typa movies so thrilling
Leeknow:- Yes i agree 💯. I think I might watch this again.
Yoongi:- Ikr. They should more movies of these kind.
Jihoon:- Completey agree Hyungie. I would be such fun to watch those together as we all love that genre.
Yoongi:- Yes correct. Ok now chop chop go to your respective rooms, we have college tomorrow don't want to be late. Channie please wake up early tomorrow I don't want you to be slacking tomorrow morning.
Chan:- Ah hyungie it was just today. Before the summer vacation i always used to wake up early did you forget. He sulked.
Yoongi:- Yeah yeah I remember now stop sulking and  go to your room.
Leeknow and Hobi just laughed at him and Jihoon just sat there shaking his head at them.
They all proceeded towards their own rooms and started getting ready for bed.

*In Yoongi's and Hobi's room:-
Yoongi was making their bed when Hobi came up from behind and back hugged him.
"Hey Yoongi bear whatcha doing?"
"I am making our bed for us to sleep hoba"
"Can I ask you something?"
"Hum"
"Do you sometimes remember your sibling who got lost during your Childhood?"
Yoongi was surprised by this sudden question about his Seokminie.
"Umm why are you asking this all of a sudden hoba?, You know I am not comfortable talking about it"

"I am sorry Yoonie, ik you don't want to talk about it but I am curious to know what he was like. I already know that he was precious to you but I want to more about him."

Yoongi had a smile on his face remembering Seokmin,
He said,
"Hoba, Seokmin was an actual Angel disguised in human form, he was so kind, his Sunshine like bright smile would make anyone's day. I had a pride in me knowing that Seokmin was my Younger brother. He would love each and everyone equally, even though Jihoon and me don't like much of skin ship but whenever Minie initiated skinship i would never have a heart to say no to him. He would hug us kiss us on cheeks and was full of aegyo. He used to hug Jihoonie all the time giving a reason that he is so squishy and huggable, Jihoon never got irritated by it instead he used to give us a smug look and say, "I am definitely his favourite".
Yoongi laughed as he remembered an incident
"Oh I remember one time we all had gathered in our living room sitting in a circle, our parents weren't home that day."
"We had asked Seokmin to tell us who among us siblings is his favourite, everyone except minnie were excited to know who would be his favourite
He was shocked after hearing that question.
"Yoonie hyung, how can I pick a favourite, you know I love each and everyone of you equally"
Chan:- "Aye hyung, this is not we asked. Pick one favourite among us"
Jihoon:- "Yes Chan is right, you can't say that. Pick only one favourite out of all us."
Seokmin:- "Hyungie, Channie how could you guys do this to me. I can't pick one please have mercy on me🥺"
Leeknow:- "Hyung pick one you have no choice"
Yoongi:- "Ok ok guys let's do one thing, Minnie you are the middle one in our siblings gang. Right?"
Seokmin gives a nod
Yoongi:- "Ok so pick one from the Hyung team and pick one from the Dongsaeng team. Now you have two choice "
Seokmin:- " Ok ok I'll pick two"
Yoongi, Jihoon, Leeknow and Chan all were biting their nails anticipating who would get picked and who would not.
Seokmin:- "From Hyung Team I pick Jihoon and from Dongsaeng team I pick Chan as my favourite."
Jihoon and Chan cheered and ran to hug Seokmin.
Jihoon:- "Yay I knew I was his favourite ha jokes you."
Chan:- "Hey don't forget he picked me as well, i already knew though since I am the maknae ofcourse i would be his favourite 😌."
Whereas Yoongi and Leeknow sat there Sulking.
Seokmin saw this and approached them, and tightly brought both of them into a hug. But they were being stubborn and didn't hug back. Yoongi was full on sulking and this was new side his siblings saw, whoever that knew Yoongi who always had a cold Stoic face would not believe that this is him. Seokmin however loved this side of his older siblings it made him feel some type of emotion he couldn't tell.
Yoongi and Leeknow were still in their sulking mode and everything that Seokmin did to persuade them it didn't work. Seokmin decided to use his Aegyo card on both of them as he very well knew that his siblings can't resist it. He did his best in showing his Aegyo and then ran and attacked them both in an unexpected hug and gave kiss on both of their cheeks. Yoongi and Leeknow finally gave up upon their stubbornness and rest Jihoon and Chan also joined in the hug. This is how the Lee siblings shower each other with love.
*Yoongi had tears streaming down on his face remembering his beloved brother. Hobi quickly pulled him into a hug and calmed him down. And this hug eventually again reminded him of Seokmin and he started crying again. After a while he calmed down and let go of the hug. He smiled towards hobi and said to be him, "You know you resemble my brother alot, his Sunshine smile is just like yours and he also had a bright personality like you. He would always cheer us whenever we felt down or he thought that we were sad. He was a pure soul Hoba, i don't know why did he had to separate from us. If I find him anywhere i would never let him go and would keep him under my care." I want to make me a promise hoba, can you please promise me that you'd never leave me , I don't know what I will do if you ever decided to leave me. For the first time since they Started Knowing each other Hoseok saw Yoongi in this state, he looked so vulnerable to him pleading him to not leave him at any cost, and who was Hoseok to say no to his cute Yoongi boongi?
Hobi:- "Yes Yoonie ofcourse i promise to never leave no matter what happens we are in this forever. And even I can't imagine my life without you in it. I love you so so much Yoonie bear."
Yoongi:- "I love you too Hoba."
And they shared a passionate kiss no one wanted to back down from the kiss but eventually someone had to as need to Sleep as well.