3

Hey guyss. I am back. Sorry for not updating soon😔... I wasn't feeling well but now I am ok.
Hope you like this chapter

3rd Person POV

After some intense Dance practice Chan, Minho and Hoseok decided to go to Music room where Yoongi and Jihoon were present. They made their way to the room and opened the door, they were met with the sight of Yoongi playing the piano on an unknown tune that they weren't familiar with, "might be he is working on another song" they thought. Then next to him was Jihoon on the couch sleeping soundly. They were surprised that he can sleep so peacefully with the piano playing on the background. Chan tiredly made his way to the couch Jihoon was sleeping on and plopped next to him and layed his head on his 2nd oldest hyung's shoulder. Hoseok went and sat beside Yoongi and was listening intently to what the latter was playing. Minho just stood there and then made his way on the couch and sat at the corner of it. After few minutes of practicing and Yoongi finally getting a tune to put in the song, he streched himself and looked around, he saw an adorable sight of his siblings sleeping next to each other. Hoseok was nowhere in sight, "maybe he went out to bring something" Yoongi thought. He decided to wake his siblings up and proceeded firstly with Minho, he gently shook him and in a hushed voice he said "Know wake up it's time to go home". Lee know woke up instantly as he wasn't a deep sleeper like his other siblings. He replied, "Ne hyung" and went in the washroom to freshen up. Yoongi then went to wake up Chan, "Channie ya wake up", no response. He shook him a little harder than before and said a little louder "Chan ah Chan ah wake up already. Chan woke up confused and looked around and saw that they are still in the Music room, he sighed and made his way to the washroom to freshen up as well. Now came the difficult part, waking Jihoon up. Waking him up wasn't an easy task as he was a Deep sleeper amongst all his siblings. Yoongi sighed and made his way to Jihoon, praying to all Gods that Please wake up without making a fuss. He gently shooked Jihoon and said, "Hoonie come on wake up it's time to go home", as if some miracle happened Jihoon woke up, streched himself and looked at his hyung and then to others who were looking at him with mouth agaped. "What?, why are you all looking at me like that??". Lee know shook his head and said, "Hyungie you woke up instantly without making any fuss, even though you were sleeping soundly" that's a miracle, he laughed. Jihoon rolled his eyes at his brothers laughing and murmured "Idiot's". They heard it and laughed even harder. Just then the door opened and in came Hobi with some Snacks and drinks in his hands. He smiled at them and asked "what did I missed, why is everyone laughing?" Jihoon quickly responded with"Nothing Hobi hyung, they are just making fun of me". Hobi laughed and said to him, "Aww don't mind them Hoon come here I have brought your favourite snacks and zero cola for you. Jihoon's eyes lightened up at the mention of his favourite snacks and excitedly made his way to his hyung. Before Jihoon can touch it, Yoongi was quick to pull him away from it and said to them, "We can't eat in here this is University's property, we will proceed to our Home now and then we all can eat these snacks. Jihoon made a sound of disappointment and Yoongi just glared at him and made his way to the door. Hobi being the angel he is cheered Jihoon saying that, "Ohh Uri Jihoonie it just takes 15 mins to reach home, once we reach we can have these delicious snacks". Then everyone followed Yoongi out,locked the Music room and gave the keys to the security guard. They made their way to the parking lot and quickly sat in Yoongi's car.