10

At the basketball court

Soonyoung, Minghao and Seokmin made their way to the others and sat down in the first row

Soonyoung, Minghao and Seokmin made their way to the others and sat down in the first row. Jungkook made his way towards Minghao and greeted him,

"Hey Ming-ming long time no see huh, did you forget about me?, asked Jungkook playfully.

"Not at all Kook ah, I was just busy with all the Student council thingy so didn't have much time to hangout with you", said Minghao.

"Ok ok I believe you Ming, So would you mind introducing me to your new friend here?, asked Jungkook indicating towards Seokmin.

"Oh shoot my bad, Seokmin meet Jungkook he is also a 97 liner and a good friend of mine", said Minghao happily introducing both of his friends.

"Hey Jungkook, its nice to meet you I am Seokmin Lee Seokmin", said Seokmin smiling brightly.

"Hey Nice to meet you too Seokmin, as Minghao already told I am Jungkook and I am majoring in sports and I have my lovely boyfriend Jimin here, wait let me introduce him as well. As you are new it is nice to make friends right", chuckled Jungkook.

"Jiminie hyung, can you please come here I want to introduce you to a new friend i made just now", "ahh here he is".

"Jiminie meet Seokmin he is new here, and Seokmin meet Jimin hyung my boyfriend", said Jungkook pecking Jimin's forehead.

"Nice to meet you Jimin sunbae, I am Seokmin Lee Seokmin, said Seokmin extending his hand for a handshake.

Jimin shook his hand and introduced himself as well, "Nice to meet you too Seokmin and please call me Jimin hyung, sunbae sounds too formal for my liking, he said smiling towards them.

"Ok Jimin hyung"

Now rest everyone were focused on watching the basketball practice and would cheer whenever any of their friends would shoot a goal. By now Yoongi had scored 4 goals, Seungcheol 3 and Mingyu had scored 2 goals respectively and rest two of their teammates had scored one goal each. Yoongi's position in the team was of "Shooting guard" whereas Seungcheol was the "Power forward" also as Mingyu is the tallest amongst them he was given the position "Center" and lastly the rest were positioned in "Point guard", "small forward". Yoongi being the captain was impressed with his team, but still they needed more practice so for now he decided to give 15 minutes break and then after that the practice will resume. Yoongi made his way towards Hobi and sat besides him. "Tired Yoongi bear?"

"No Hoba, we still need to practice more they are still lacking behind i need to make sure we do not lack during our actual match".

"Yoongi rest is also important, I am glad you gave 15 minutes break to everyone. I want you to take a rest as much as possible. If you won't rest it'll take a toll on your health and you don't want anyone to worry about you right? Especially your siblings they would be so worried about you. After the practice you are not going to the studio Yoongi that's my order", said Hobi worried about his partner overworking himself.