29

The Lee siblings reached their Uni gates cramped up in Yoongi's car again with Soonyoung sitting on Seokmin's lap.

Yoongi parked his car in his designated spot.

Everyone got out of the car. Seokmin and Soonyoung together went towards their friends who were waiting for them near the campus.

Y/n came up to Chan as soon as she saw him and pulled him with her and ran towards the hallways.

Everyone were confused with her behaviour but shrugged it off thinking she might have some work with him.

Jihoon went towards Pretzels.

"Was Soonyoung running late again?", asked Wonwoo as they saw Soonyoung and Seokmin hugging and greeting their friends.

"No he crashed in our place last night", said Jihoon

Wonwoo made an "O" shape

"How did you survive living in the same roof as him?", asked Joshua

"I didn't mind him staying at our place. He's Seok's best friend after all.", said Jihoon nonchalantly

"Are you sure they are Just friends?", asked Joshua bitterly

Jihoon looked at him confused
"What do you mean? They both are best friends. Seokmin's first friend after coming to Seoul was Soonyoung himself. So they are close"

"Don't you feel like they must be dating. There are rumours going around saying they must be dating seeing how close they are. Always sticking with each other", said Joshua

Jihoon raised his eyebrows and shrugged,
"Seokmin would have told us if there was something going on between them. And I don't think they are dating. They are just close friends just like how you and Jeonghan hyung are"

"Look at them how close they are. Do you still think they are not dating", said Joshua clicking his tongue and getting annoyed seeing Seokmin this close with Soonyoung

Jihoon and others turned their head towards where Joshua was looking and saw that Seokmin and Soonyoung were very close with each other.

Soonyoung was practically leaning onto Seokmin and Seokmin had his hand slinging over Soonyoung's shoulder.

Jihoon turned around and stared at Joshua,
"Ehh still feel like they are close friends. If they kiss then I might believe that they are dating"

And as if on cue Joshua, Jeonghan and Wonwoo choked up and looked at Jihoon then at Seokmin and Soonyoung.

Jihoon then again turned towards where Seokmin and Soonyoung were and saw that Seokmin was kissing Soonyoung on his cheeks and Soonyoung was smiling widely.

Joshua wanted to just go out of there. He was so annoyed by them.

Why was Seokmin kissing Soonyoung? Why did he have to be friends with him in the first place?

Why couldn't it be him that Seokmin kissed.

He was beyond jealous. And it was clearly showing on his face.

Jihoon then again turned towards his friends and said,
"Meh only if it was on lips then I might have believed that they are dating"

The three looked at him bewildered.

Jihoon raised his brows and asked "what?"

"That still doesn't convince you that your brother is dating that Soonyoung guy?", asked Jeonghan.

"Why are you so intrigued in who my brother dates and who he doesn't?", asked Jihoon

Jeonghan and Wonwoo shrugged and pointed at Joshua saying, "He was the one who was intrigued"