18

The bell had rang indicating that their lectures had ended and now they are free to do whatever they want. The Junhao couple had decided to announce their relationship to their friends.  Minghao was a little hesitant about it as he didn't want to reveal his new relationship just yet because he is scared, scared that what if they falter or they don't make it or what if people don't accept them. Same sex relationship was not still accepted in their country and he was scared if they force them to end their relationship. His parents knew that he is gay and they had wholeheartedly accepted and respected their son's choices but he is not sure if they'll accept Jun to be his future husband if they go to that extent that is. He knew that in his University there were many who were in homosexual relationship and one being his 97 liner mate Jungkook and his whole squad. They all were in a relationship happy and contented with each other. He also wanted something like them and he hopes that with Jun he can have that. And now the main problem is that Jeonghan and Joshua are still on with their rivalry thing between the two groups. So he is not sure how they both are going to take the news. It's not that their opinion matters because the two oldest of the Pretzels are still not in talking terms with Minghao. But Minghao had and will always be respecting Jeonghan, he was the one who had welcomed him in their little group and had explained him all the works he needed to do as the student council member. Whenever Minghao would not understand some words as he was still not fluent with the Korean language, Jeonghan would calmly and slowly explain him those certain words with examples, so yes Jeonghan still had that spot in Minghao's heart and he knew that even he has that spot in his Jeonghan hyung's heart. But nevertheless he was still scared of the reaction. He knows that Jun's friends are going to take the news sportingly and will support and congratulate them happily. And as for his new bestfriend Seokmin well he was the only one person who knew about his crush on Jun and Seokmin had pushed him and convinced him to propose to Jun before it's too late but Jun had beat him and unexpectedly proposed shocking him. Yes Seokmin knew about this but he doesn't know that it will happen so soon.

Now everyone had gathered in the campus, some bidding their goodbyes while some deciding what they should do now. Jun was with his friends and they started asking him questions as to why he wasn't there during their lunch.
"Yah Junie, why were you not there with us during the lunch?" - Soonyoung

"O-oh uh I was doing something important so I didn't get time" - Jun

"What was so important that you had to skip lunch, you don't do that normally"  - Hansol

"Skipping lunch is not your forte Jun hyung"- Mingyu

"Yes yes I know but this was very important and I'll tell you in some minutes what it was",said Jun waiting for Minghao's arrival so they could announce it together.

He wanted to announce it infront of everyone and by everyone he means his close friends and Minghao's close friends as well so he called them near as they were just around his group so he didn't have difficulty in finding them.

"Listen guys I have something important to announce so can you please spare me some few minutes of yours I'd be very happy" he said looking at everyone

Slowly everyone, Jihoon, Wonwoo, Seungkwan, Y/n and also the Bangtan gang was present there as some of them were close with Jun and Minghao. He saw Minghao arriving towards them with Seokmin by his side. He was laughing at whatever Seokmin was telling him, seeing Minghao smile so wholeheartedly made his heart swell and there was no ounce of jealousy as he knew that they both were just best of friends and however he has some soft spot for Seokmin so there was nothing to worry about. Seokmin and Minghao reached where everyone are present and Seokmin was confused to see everyone there. Minghao had the idea of it. 

"Minghao please come here", said Jun as he wanted Minghao to stand by his side.

Minghao slowly made his way and stood close to Jun as he was nervous as hell. He looked around to see that his friends were present there but Jeonghan and Joshua were not there so he was a little relaxed but he knew that if not today tomorrow they'll eventually come to know about it.
Everyone were now eager to know what is the news about.
"Aye Jun tell us the news already" - Taehyung