friend's father

This is my first story. I hope you like it. This is my first time writing in English. Don't worry about mistakes 💙🫧

He sits happily in his room, shaking his legs boredly while thinking about how to study for his difficult exam he had a chemistry exam and he was not very good at it. He went to many teachers and did not pass, so he thought about studying on his own, maybe he would pass.

sighed and put the book down because he did not understand anything written in it, including the equations and explanations. He showered and dressed to go to work at his friend's father's store, then to the other job as a delivery man. He met up with his friend and they talked about the exam and how Yibo was very weak in chemistry. Haikuan laughed and told him that he had a very good teacher. By teaching, he is his friend's father

Haikuan was talking to his friend's father and how because of him, his friend Cheng got a perfect grade in chemistry, and perhaps his lesson might benefit him. Yibo agreed and took the professor's number to call him after he finished his work. It was eleven o'clock in the evening.

He took a shower and went out to dry then he took the food out of the bag he had ordered on his way home and started eating quietly. His life is boring because he is alone, but he does not hate this. He returned to his room after cleaning up the mess to look at the book thrown on the bed and remembered the professor. It was twelve o'clock.

He opened his phone and called the professor's number, as he called it, for a few minutes, and the other party answered
' Hello .. Who is there '

Yibo heard the other's deep voice, and a shiver ran through his body. He remained silent for a while until he heard the other repeat a question to answer.
' Ahh hi My friend told me that you are a good chemistry professor and that you are the father of Haiquan's lover, Cheng, right?'
Yibo said in one voice and quickly, hearing a giggle from the other party
' Yah you right I'm a good teacher then what you're name and when you want to start study?'
He asking

Yibo replied, 'Well, I'm not very rich. You know how much money you want, and if l can afford it, let's start tomorrow. You set the time. We have a whole week.'
'You do not need to pay, since you are my son's friend, it's okay. I will teach you for free. As for the time, come to the address that I will send to you at ten o'clock, okay.' Zhan spoke, making Yibo smile and think of you. His friend's father is cute and his voice is sexy. He agreed and wished the professor a good night, so Zhan would do the same.

Zhan looked at the phone and registered Yibo's name as the cute boy while thinking
'A cute little boy who seems to be adorable just from his voice. Hmm I think I would enjoy teaching him'

The day passed quickly, and at ten o'clock came Yibo, dressed in nice clothes with a nice hairstyle, and went to the address that Zhan had sent him with his book.