Daddy~

»«

Xiao Zhan, thirty-three years old, works at the International Bank of China.

Wang Yibo: Eighteen years old, students at Beijing Art Institute.

Zhan opened the door to his apartment, the long hard week of work was finally over.  He can't wait to see his beloved Yibo.

Even though they lived together, their time together was next to nonexistent in the middle of the week.

He took off his coat and threw it on the floor.  He kicked his shoes away with a snarl

As he made his way into the living room, he heard faint groans from the bedroom.  He smiled sideways when he heard his name, followed by a soft sob, "Daddy!"

He sat down on the couch and opened his computer, releasing the first few buttons on his shirt as he waited for his device to start loading.

Yibo's loud cries accompanying his climax spread throughout the apartment.

Zhan cleared his throat, then pulled his hair back.  The door opened and Zhan kept his eyes glued to the screen.

Yibo's eyebrows were drenched in sweat, his legs trembling as he stepped into the living room in his light blue boxer shorts and one of Zhan's oversized white shirts.

His eyes widened when he saw Zhan on the sofa.
“H-Hey Daddy..” he said under his breath, completely embarrassed.

Zhan looked up, “Hello baby.” He looked at the screen again.

"Um...how long have you been home?"  He looked down
Where his underwear is, hoping it's not obvious.

"A little while ago. Why? Did you miss me?"  He laughed faintly.

“Daddy…” Yibo sobbed, his chocolate brown eyes looking at Zhan, filled with innocence and a glint of mischief.

zhan furrowed his eyebrows, looking up from his laptop.

" What is there?"

"I've been a bad kid…" he whined.

Zhan closed his laptop.  "I know. I heard you."

“Am I in trouble now?” he whispered, craving Zhan's firm touches.

Zhan was silent, “Of course you are.” He muttered, “Bad boys should be punished, you know that baobie...”

“I-I know, but....but it was an accident...I'm sorry daddy.”

He played with the hem of his shirt nervously.  It wasn't because he didn't want Zhan to touch him, he just didn't want to be punished endlessly like he always was when he was bad.

“Oh, sweet...” he whispered, getting up and crossing his arms around Yibo's waist, embarrassing him as he rested his palm on his buttocks.

Yibo inhaled Zhan's scent and buried his face in his chest.

“Daddy..” he whined as the pressure on his ass increased.