The Doctor

»«
Yibo was a committed, moral and committed man, studying the first stage in kindergarten, which consisted of only two stages.

  He loves all children, but there was this special boy with his glasses and rabbit teeth, who always chatted with him
  He made his day at home different from the rest, and this made him love him very much and tell him about his day in return.

  Except that recently he was suddenly crying for no reason, and this was scaring the children’s teacher, so he decided to call his father to discuss his son’s condition with him, and if necessary, he would punch him because he was negligent and left his son in such a state.

  Unfortunately, the father did not answer and Yibo was so stubborn

  While he was teaching, with the children on the playground, while eating breakfast... and yet no answer came from the other side.

This really made him angry, so he would wait for him in front of the school door. He would show him how the teacher could be so angry and capable of breaking every bone, big or small, in his body. He should have cut back on his food intake.
  He did so that he could show off the muscles that disappeared and were replaced by a small fat stomach. Damn Papa Jun's delicious pizza and cola.

“Hello, I am Xiao Zhan.. I came to pick up Xiao Min Guo.” Yibo turned to the person with the deep voice walking towards him. He saw him from behind, talking to a teacher who was hidden behind his large frame.

He crossed over to stand in front of him, next to the teacher, who stared in amazement at Yibo's angry face. She had never seen his face so grim.

Yibo boldly moved his gaze to the man with perfectly laid black hair, wide eyes, perfect nose bridge, and thick lips.

With a flawless face, a long, round neck, and a white shirt hugging his chest, showing his width and muscles, the teacher stopped himself from wandering around - getting down more to focus on what was important.

“So xiao zhan! Min Joo’s father.” The taller one raised an eyebrow at the offensive tone in the short man’s voice, man?  What's a guy doing at a preschool?  Strange, the elder stared at him in astonishment

“Yes, I am his father.”

zhan said extending his hand to take the small but yibo

I hugged him tighter, then took a step back, his face red with excitement

"Why didn't you answer your phone? I called you about twenty-five times! Didn't you hear your phone even once??"

With a sharp tone and the look of someone, the teacher spat without thinking and in a loud voice, causing the little boy to wake up and adjust his glasses

“I was busy at work today... Sorry, now my son.”

Yibo is sure that the man in front of him gritted his teeth as he spoke his words. Does he think he needs his damned and insincere apology?

“Min Joo won’t go with you.. You’re mistreating him!”  The eldest looked at him with astonishment and looked at him with his big eyes.  With a surprised look at his hurtful words

“Excuse me?” The shock had reached his voice as well. To have that cruel allegation made at him by a young dwarf who knew nothing about Min Joo really angered him.