Láska-3-

«»

“You are so beautiful, yibo.”

I was surprised and swallowed my saliva with great difficulty.

“Whether inside or out... your appearance is beautiful in a way that I cannot describe with poor words.” I lowered my head, ashamed of him.

Never before has a man flirted with me.  I don't know what the correct course of action is for a situation like this.

“Maybe you hate yourself and blame it, but you were really young and... and it’s not your fault, beautiful! So you’re not against fate, right?”

Such words will not convince me, but I will not enter into a discussion with him. “You are innocent and pure, and not as bad a person as you think.”

Xiao Zhan

I am not as beautiful as you see me.

I'm a really bad person.

Why can't you believe me!

This night I couldn't sleep. All my thoughts revolved around his words and they never left my mind for a second.

You are beautiful yibo.  This particular sentence sounded to me like a broken radio

I could not forget it or pass by it unnoticed.

Xiao Zhan struck a chord.  Over the past period, I have been looking in the mirror for hours and seeing my inner ugliness that overshadows my outer appearance

But Zhan.. didn't see what I see.

“Yibo dear, come let's spend time together.”

My parents have been trying to talk to me about it since yesterday

Knowing what happened between me and my manager.

What is important that they should know first!

Will I tell them about my first kiss, which he kidnapped?  What psychological comfort brings me next to him?

About the security that makes me feel like no other?

Shall I tell them the story of this man whom I fell in love with at the age of fourteen?  At my age, I discovered that I was still in love with him?

When I want to think about myself, I don't know which thoughts are more important than others

" Nothing happened .. "

I spoke briefly to them and quickly put on my shoes, avoiding staring at them, then left the house and headed to the store.

Okay, maybe I'm afraid to actually look at them.  I fear that I will be accused of killing their son.

I know that I actually killed him, but when my parents confess then I don't think I will be able to confront them anymore

On top of my dresser I found the usual mug, from the usual man, and like the previous days, I changed into my uniform and then took the mug with me.