sister's husband

My sister's husband

Wang Yibo, 20 years old, loves his Zhan Ge, but there is one big problem: Zhan Ge is the husband of his beloved sister.

Yibo hid his feelings from everyone in order not to break his sister's heart and so that everyone would not look at him with disgust because he is gay.
Until one day came when he learned that his sister had never been touched by Zhan, not once, and that she had not been touched by him, so she began looking for someone to fulfill her sexual desires. Does Zan mind? No, he doesn't mind at all.

When Yibo found out, he was passing through the doorstep of their room and heard his sister's voice screaming at the cold Zhan
Yibo felt strange feelings that he had been trying to bury for three years, since the day he first saw Zhan at his father's company.

He admired Zhan at that time and wanted to confess to him. What made Yibo certain was Zhan's behavior towards him. He cared for him and looked at him with strange looks as if he wanted to eat him.
Yibo began to always go with his father to meetings, interviews, and conferences just to see the sexy man, Zhan, to fall in love with him more and more and also get very close to him. They would go to lunch together and most of the time they would go out for a walk until the fateful day came.

He heard his father talking to Zhan and setting the date for his wedding with Shen Wen, his older sister. Zhan was very happy and did not want to speed up the wedding date. Yibo's whole world collapsed.
He ran outside the company crying hard.
When he treated him kindly and gave him great hope that he would become his, since out of everyone it was his sister who stole it from him, and when he agreed quickly, he did not think about him and his feelings. Isn't it clear that Yibo adores him, or is he just oblivious?

All of these questions were asked by Yibo to himself. He returned home after being late to find everyone asleep with smiles on their faces because of the upcoming wedding. He went to his bed heavily and went back to crying and did not stop crying for two whole years.
How will he forget his feelings when Zan was in front of him with his sister in each other's arms? This had been killing him for the past two years, and what increased his pain was that Zan was getting very close to him and trying to sleep with him in one bed, leaving his sister alone in her room.

But Yibo vehemently rejected this and expelled him, causing Zan to suffer and return to his room in despair, hoping that tomorrow he could explain everything to his Yibo and tell him that he was so obsessed with him that he placed cameras in his room, his toys, his bag, and his bike, and damn, he also put people watching him and his movements.
This was what the other was unaware of, but one day Yibo returned very late and everyone was asleep except for one person, Zhan, who was waiting for him with a dark face and red eyes due to anger.

'Where have you been dear body'
He asked angrily, as if he did not know that Yibo was in the club, dancing with the prostitutes there to get out all his pain.

'It's none of your business, Professor Xiao, just take care of
yourself and your wife.'
Yibo said as he staggered and tried to push Zhan out of his way, even though he drank, but he was completely conscious, and this is what Zhan knew. He approached him quietly, which made Yibo step back until he collided with the door.

'What are you doing, Mr. Xiao, go away, they will misunderstand you.'
Yibo said as he tried to push him, but Zhan grabbed his hands and placed them above his head, getting closer and closer until he put their lips together, shocking Yibo.
Yibo opened his eyes and tried to move to get away, but Zhan pinned him with his right hand and forcefully by the waist and made Yibo open his mouth to insert his tongue inside Yibo's warm mouth to shock him even more. He wanted to enjoy this kiss, but his sister's face appeared in front of him, so he hit Zhan on top of his towel and ran to his room.
Yibo started crying, thinking that Zhan was taking advantage of him and made a very stupid decision that would make someone else go crazy.