Sexy thighs

»«

Yibo slowly wakes up in the arms of a man who loves the embrace around him that is not tight or restrictive but soft and reassuring.  He admired his husband's sleeping face for a moment before forcing himself out of bed.

The sun was still low in the sky, not yet illuminating the grassy hills and wooded forests outside their hut.  The soft pink-golden light filtering through the window cast shadows on his husband's reclining body, yibo couldn't help but think that it would be a beautiful oil painting.

His body was still a bit sore from their night's activities, but he knew he had important matters to take care of now.  He leaves their bedroom and enters the kitchen.

  He quietly fills the copper kettle and heats the stove.  There waiting for him was the dough he had left to rise last night.  He tied his favorite apron around his waist decorated with flowers and branches,

and sprinkled flour on the table before rubbing the rest in his hands.  It's difficult to get the sticky dough out of the bowl without over-flouring the dough, but yibo has practiced hands.

By the time he shaped the wet dough into four separate loaves, the kettle began to whistle. 
Quickly wipe off excess flour on the front of his apron and prepare two cups. 

One is hand painted and has faded with use.  This mug was a gift from yibo to zhan since they first started dating.

Yibo remembers how his nerves were frayed so he gives it to Zhan;  He didn't know him
Well at the time it would have been scary to give such a friendly gift to a very sober person.  He now knew how much his gift was loved.

The second mug was newer but just as beloved.  It was a handmade ceramic mug with turquoise glaze.  He poured hot water over the tea bags before adding the milk and honey to his own cup.

  He left the tea on the table to cool, slipped his feet into the tall tarp shoes he put on, and quietly opened the door to the backyard, grabbing the small wicker basket next to the door on his way out.

Once outside, he was greeted by the loud, happy sounds of ducks quacking.  There waiting for him as always, was Bottlecap.

  The bottlecap is the goose they kept that helped protect the chickens from predators such as hawks and foxes.

Yibo starts collecting eggs from the cheat and talks to Bottlecap.

"I'm glad to see you too, you know. You're a good girl, protecting the chickens the way you do. I'm very proud of you."

Bottlecap gives a happy squeal in return and yibo smiles at her.  His basket is almost overflowing with fresh eggs
Varying shadows by the time he gets back inside.

He pushes the door open and enters the kitchen into the sight of his waiting husband.

“You're awake, look at all the chicken eggs...” Before yibo could say more, he was pulled into a tender kiss his husband's soft lips on his and the pressure of zhan's strong hand on his back made him feel very warm.

“Master, I still have my shoes on, I'm going to spread mud on the floor.”

yibo says with fake disapproval.  Zhan can see through it easily.