Láska -1-

«»

I..someone.  I'm twenty-four years old...

My life is absolutely perfect.  At the peak of idealism

In fact, there is no ideal similar to that ideal

My life lies on it.

Everyone is jealous of me.  My family is proud of me.  My friends are many and they surround me like ants, and I cannot remember their names because of their huge numbers.

Yes, my life is an example.

Oh, why is lying my life the worst ever?

Today I have been accepted into the famous Laska stores.  The largest stores ever in China.

Employees in these stores are not accepted easily but are subject to strict conditions.

But because we are approaching Christmas.  The official page of Laska Stores announced that it will hold a lottery in which three employees will be randomly selected to work in the main branch.

And my parents, without my knowledge, put my name in this lottery
Because when I was fourteen, that is, ten years ago

For years, my first and last dream was to work in one of these store branches, but not anymore.

It is no longer my dream, and I no longer have dreams.

At fourteen, I lost all my dreams.

I lost my radiance.

I lost my vitality, I lost my friends.

I imprisoned myself in my room.

Today I feel disgusted with myself

When I see people's smiling faces, decorated trees and festive lights.

I shouldn't see all this beauty and all this joy

I do not deserve life or happiness.

I deserve to die.

I deserve worse

I deserve to see hell, not this bliss.

I am now on my way to the store where I will work, after my parents’ many attempts to escape my loneliness and isolation.

I wasn't convinced about the idea of ​​going.

Because that was my desire when I was a child now ?  I don't find these stores really special.

Laska stores, which means love stores.

When I was fourteen

Oh my God, how I loved this name.  !

Because because of my small, limited mind, I was convinced at that time that I had found the love of my life and my eternal love in that store.

It is also called the love store.

The store owner's son, who is six years older than me, Xiao Zhan, a handsome man with a beautiful appearance and a charming masculine appearance.