Jealous Zhan

»«

He was lying on his bed, covering his body with a thick blanket due to the cold weather and the fact that he had just taken a shower and his body was a little cold.

He picks up his phone, scrolls through it, and sees the latest posts about them, whether on news accounts or fan accounts

He spends his time browsing here and there while waiting for his beloved to finish his shower and come to him to sleep together in each other's arms as usual.

As he ran his thumb over his phone, flipping through the news, the news caught his attention, causing his body to jump forward, sitting with his heart contracting angrily.

He re-read it several times, checking what he read and whether what he read was really true or whether his mind had omitted several words or perhaps added something.

He quickly goes out to the search engine, searching for the veracity of this news and whether what he read actually happened or was invented by fans just for fun or something similar.

But what made the fire of anger and jealousy kindle in his heart was that he found that this news was actually true, and not a lie. And coinciding with the boiling feeling inside his chest, the one who was waiting for him came out with a gentle, charming smile that melted the heart of everyone who laid eyes on it.

But at that moment, she did not intercede for him with the raging volcano sitting in front of him on the bed

His angry eyes and his chest were not hidden from him, which rose and fell at a pace that was not slow at all

"ZhanZhan?"

The person calling for the call did not answer. Rather, he did not even notice the soft, worried tone towards him. His anger and jealousy controlled him at that moment.

Yibo, worried about the boy who was pressing hard on his phone while looking at it, took several slow steps towards the bed to see what was happening with the other.

"Don't come forward, stay away."
He stopped in immobility mixed with fear and dread because of that sentence that was delivered to him sharply and a little loudly, almost like a scream

He was amazed at the condition of the person sitting in front of him, wondering why he had changed this way. Only a short time ago, before he left him to take a shower, they were fine together!

"What's going on zhan ge?"

What he received was only that mocking laugh from the other before he removed the cover from above him and stood up, intending to leave the room, but that small hand that wrapped around his wrist stopped him.

“Get away from me now yibo so I won’t hurt you with a word.”
He spoke with the intensity of his voice, and the other, who was not aware of what was going on around him, did not obey, but rather squeezed his wrist more lightly, preventing him from moving and letting him go.

"Let me understand what even happened."

“Do you think what that idiot said is easy for me? Stay away from me, yibo, stay away, I can’t protect myself now.”
His jealousy and anger had blinded him