Five minute -3-

What happened a little while ago is beyond my ability.  The Yibo family is very stressful. For a moment, I felt like the hero of a horror movie and that I was about to die

I really have no idea how I will deal with them in the coming days!

*

“I bet you are lamenting your luck now and looking for a way to escape from me with minimal losses!”

She turned around, with a withering expression

He lowered his head, not looking at me, and his low voice was completely shaken, on the verge of crying.

“I know... my family is not perfect, and their behavior embarrasses me in front of you. You are a famous man, and your surroundings may differ from ours, but they are my family, Mr. media person... despite everything, you cannot -”

I interrupted him with my advance, which he did not notice, and I pushed him to the door behind him, pinning him there and wrapping one of my arms around his slim waist, while the other hugged his face.

Silence him with a passionate and violent kiss without any introduction.  In it, I swallowed his letters, the vibration of his voice, and the trembling of his body

I tasted his lips, I tasted my love between them, and I closed my eyes, smiling... feeling his pulses and my pulses.

I talked to myself secretly...

Your family is not that bad, my child, even if it is strange and different from mine

I will not abandon you!

Then I chanted publicly, between our trembling lips and our stolen breaths, erasing his negative thoughts and doubts about remorse being an internal corrosion.

“I love you, my little one. I love you very much, and that first love... day after day takes shape in the form of a love that has no return, no end, and certainly no regrets.”

I looked with idly eyes at his flushed face, and in response to his mother’s advice, I smiled sideways, kissing his beautiful and attractive neck, with its whiteness and paleness.

To be pleased with me and forgive me.

He writhed in my arms in response, and his arms rose and closed around my neck, “z-zhan...”

I rose with his moans of my name and his fingers playing with the ends of my hair, contemplating his charming features, his parted lips... his sexy moans.  His messy locks and the seductive look in his eyes.

This beautiful little boy in my arms has elements of attraction that make me weak and perishing.

I felt a painful pulse in my lower abdomen as I inspected his relaxed face and ecstatic expression.. and the thought of him surrendering did not repel me.

With completely shaky breaths, I bent down, picked him up in my arms, and took him to the bed in the corner of his room.

I gently place it in the middle and climb on top of it, continuing my deep study and my effort to resist it.