Singing Competition

»«
“Zhan, is... my voice really not so beautiful?”  yibk said uncertainly and worriedly as he looked at zhan with furrowed brows

Zhan who was adjusting his hair turned to the woman, “Well um.. yibo your voice, your voice is not good, I mean.. it is.”

Yibo felt his heart drop in disappointment, and his eyes looked at the ground sadly. The other continued, “I don’t think your voice is suitable for the competition for the most beautiful voice in the village. They will not accept you.”

yibo's eyes moistened and his lips curled, "W-why? S-I'll try my best.."

Zhan denied with a nod, “No, don’t sign yourself up for it.”

And Yibo broke even more as he touched his throat. Is he really that bad? He actually wanted to console his lover, but he made things worse.

Zhan grabbed Yibo's shoulders as he said, "Listen, honey, I'm not letting you enter the competition, so don't be stubborn, okay?"

Yibo lowered his head sadly and nodded so lightly that it was almost a nod

“Come home, we have nothing to do here.”

Zhan stepped in front of him and Yibo looked at the paper hanging there. He wanted very much to achieve his dream and become a singer, but it seems that Zhan is right.

He sighed as he turned and left the place disappointed

Yibo kept walking silently beside the silent Zhan until they reached their house, they have been living together for a long time

"Hey bo-di, I'm going to buy some soju. Wait for me at home. I'll be back in a bit, okay?"

Yibo motioned for Zhan to go and let the other one into the house

Yibo stepped on the carpet in the entrance to hear the sound of paper. He looked down to see several white desks on the floor. It seemed that the mail had arrived. He just sighed and carried them on his way inside.

Yibo sat on the sofa with the laptop in his lap. He couldn't stop his fingers from writing those words.

The Most Beautiful Voice in the Village Contest, Jungsan entered Yibo's contest last year. He stared at the screen for 5 minutes to sigh sadly and scroll down to the comments, only for his eyes to widen wildly at what he saw.

'Oh my God, you cheaters, embezzlers of money!!!'

'No one will believe you this year. You better pack your things and leave, discrimination!!!'

'It's obvious that the president's son will take first place like every year, so why are you guys bothering?'

'Yes, it's a competition for media professionals only!  I do not recommend participating at all, they will steal your money and throw you out for no reason.'

'Thank God I prevented my sister from registering, those thieves!!!'

'Discrimination!!!  I won't pay you a penny.

With more and more comments, Yibo was literally dumbfounded. Did Zhan know?  Did this prevent him from registering?

But he could just tell him, there was no need to tell him that he was not talented at all