Láska-2-

«»

He surprised me with his low voice, pleading with his tone, so I stared
  He quickly said, eyes wide.

“It's okay if you don't…”

She interrupted his letters and pulled his small body to between my arms, I stuff him inside my coat

Warmer than cold.

And protect it from anything that might have caused it to turn off.

He unleashed his tears and grabbed my clothes.

The sound of his sparkling gasps reaches the core of my heart.

One of my hands was on his back, walking up and down, and the other was between his silky hair.

You melt and wish for eternity there.

My heart beats hard.

Pulsing with painful violence.

And his tears make me want to kill the one who caused them.

This hug and his little body.

His closeness to me.

Strange feelings overwhelmed me during these minutes.

What is going on with me!!

“Should I die?”

He wasn't talking to me.  He was whispering to himself.  It was as if he was debating with her, “Should I just... join him?”

Thinking about his death made me terrified.  It made me angry and upset

How could he think about death so easily!  Is it really easy to sacrifice his life like that..?  Because of someone's toxic talk!

“No one deserves to die, Wang! And you shouldn't think negatively, no matter how much you suffer! You're not allowed to give in to trivial thoughts and end your life.” I really don't know if my words are of any use and if he will listen to them.

All I care about is that he doesn't occupy his mind with what Zanjin said, and I literally don't care who the person he wants to follow is in exchange for erasing those thoughts from his mind and preventing him from thinking about them.

"You don't know what I've been through, and you don't have the right to judge me."
He attacked me in a weak tone, barely coherent between his sobs.

And I became conscious of myself when I buried my face in his hair.  Inhaling his scent.  “Trust me, I am not passing judgment on people. But logically, why would a young man of your age wish to die?”

“Because he has no reason to live!”

He whispered, biting his lip.

“Because he killed a soul instead of dying instead!”

He gently rubbed his head against my clothes.

“Because he is a young man who has burned out forever and no longer sees pleasure in this miserable life! Sorry... I am miserable here.” He concluded his words and turned back, walking away from me, leaving his scent attached to me and the feeling of his body close to mine.