The vibrator

«»

sean xiao zhan

A man whose handsomeness is beyond reason. He was a successful CEO at a young age, and many girls and boys fell in love with him and willingly threw themselves into zhan.  They were proud even though they only ended up in bed with Zhan once.

But fortunately, zhan didn't attract random people, even if it was just to satisfy his lust.

Tonight Zhan attended his best friend's birthday party and this is where he fell for a good looking angel.

*

A cute man had just arrived and walked straight into the hall where the party was being held. As he made his way through the guests, many of them were staring at him hungrily and ready to pounce on him at any moment.

"Haikuan ge, happy birthday!"

wang yibo approached his best friend and congratulated him
Immediately, a handsome man followed him and congratulated Haikuan as well.

"Happy birthday, Haikuan"

The straight-faced man said.

“Thank you yibo-ah, to you too Zhan”

Haiquan said cheerfully when he saw his friends present at the party.

After a long conversation with Haikuan, Yibo left for the toilet for a while and dropped something from his pants pocket so that it went under Zhan's shoe. Even Zhan, who knew what this thing was, smiled with hidden meaning.

*

While in the bathroom, yibo looks very nervous and seems to be searching for something.

“Oh my God, where did you drop it!!!!!!”

He shouted in frustration, What if someone finds him?  He thought it would be trouble

He didn't really want to put it down but he lost playing the game with his cousin so he had to come to the party with the vibrator inside and he had to hand over the controller he dropped to his cursed cousin over there who also attended the party with him.

Without thinking, yibo immediately got out of the toilet

He approached his cousin.

"Yobin! This is terrible!!"

yibo said hurriedly.

" what is wrong?"

His cousin Yobin said innocently as he chewed his food.

"I dropped it"

"Huh? Drop what?"

Yobin asked, not understanding what the other was telling him

“You dropped the remote!!”

Yibo panicked.

"Huh!"

yobin shouted which was immediately silenced by yibo as they were the center of attention there.

"Don't be an owner!"