Baby Peter→"Cap!"

Last night was the best night of Tony's life. It all happened very rapidly.
The next morning Tony wakes up with a kick to his stomach.

He squints his eyes, trying to adjust to the light.
"Jar...lights." Tony says with a rough morning voice, and the AI instantly closes the curtains.

Tony opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is a fluff of brunette hair going in all directions, puffed up cheeks, pouty lips and a pair of brown eyes staring at him.

He fails to control his chuckle. "Hey boy...good morning" Tony wishes the boy and the boy immediately cracks up a smile.

Peter does want to wish his father, but all he can do is grumble. He makes a sound which clearly states that he is not a morning person. Like father like son.

Tony rolls his eyes at his kid and pulls him closer, whispering into his hair.
"Someone's not a morning person huh?" Peter nuzzles his face under Tony's chin.

"I guess that's a yes, but you need to wake up. We are going to have so much fun today." The genius says as he pulls Peter up, despite all the whining, and takes him to the bathroom to fresh him up.

After cleaning, both of them make their way to the living area.
Everyone is sat on the table while Steve cooks breakfast. Tony walks in and greets everyone in his usual way.

"Good morning guys" He recieves a chorus of wishes in return. He makes his way to his chair and sits down with Peter still sleeping on his shoulder.

"Ohh I guess the little guy had a nice sleep didn't he?" Natasha asks as she caresses the baby's hair.

"Ohh don't even talk about it, your 'little guy' was probably dreaming about a football match." Tony sighs and makes Peter sit on the table, still holding him, trying to wake him up.

"Breakfast is ready guys!" Steve speaks up and serves everyone with delicious looking pancakes.

He sits down on his chair next to Tony as everybody thanks him for the food.
"Thank you Cap" Tony says as he covers Peter's clothes with a tissue paper.
"Cap?" Peter speaks up, now fully awake, looking back and forth between Tony and Steve.

"Yeah kiddo, I am Captian America. I didn't introduce myself did I?" Steve chuckles at the baby's messed up hair and tries to settle it. Well failing obviously.

"Ohhhhh...Cap!" Peter says with excitement and extends his arms towards the super soldier.

"He likes you huh?" Clint says as he grabs another pancake and it in his mouth.

"Cap cap cap!!" Peter chants making everyone aww at him.

"Yeah yeah, cap!" Steve exclaims, cheering Peter's chanting.

"Alright guys, it's time to ea-" Tony cut off by the chanting getting louder and louder.

"Cap Cap Cap Cap!!" Peter cheers and starts jumping on Steve's lap.

Steve butts in and tries to calm Peter down.
"Okay buddy, calm down calm down!" Peter gladly listens and obediently sits down, Steve still holding him carefully.

"Okay thank you for calming down, it's time for food." He picks up the food he prepared for Peter and starts feeding him.

It takes him a little while with all the whining going on, but the baby reluctantly opens his mouth.

"How did you do that?" Tony asks, looking at the 'cap' duo.
"Do what?" The soldier asks, completely confused.

"How did you feed him so easily, why did he just...I don't know, obey?" Tony speaks with betrayel visible in his tone.

"Uhh...I- I don't know?" Steve shrugs, continuing his action.

Tony looks at his kid with a betrayed and hurtful expression on his face as Peter looks at him with a confused baby pout.

"You are a traitor baby, you'll recieve punishment. You know I'll send you to jail, you can rott in their for betraying your own father." The older Stark says, pointing his figer accusingly at the younger Stark.

"Papa?" Peter tilts his head in confusion.
"Oh no no, don't 'papa' me now young man. You know what? You're grounded, so grounded even gravity is jealous." Tony eats his food without talking to his child.

Who's the child again?

"Papaaaaa" Peter climbs over to his father, standing on his lap. Tony holding him safely against him.
"No you go away!"
"Papa!"
"No!"
"Ahhhhh!!!"
"Ahhhhh!!!"

"Oh my god, STOP!!" Natasha shouts, irritated because of the duo.
They both immediately stop, everyone's scared of her bro.

Peter turns back to look at the older man and gives him a big kiss on the cheek.
Not a kiss, it's more like a big bite.

"Okay okay!!" Tony laughs, surrendering to the attacker.

"Alright you cuties, time to fill up the tummy. Eat up!" Natasha says, chuckling as everyone obeys and starts eating, small talks still flowing through the atmosphere.

She perfectly knows the effect she has on people.