Baby Peter→Kisses

Peter wakes up and finds himself on the sofa, curled up in Tony's arms.

He tries to wiggle his way out but fails as Tony just pulls him closer, holding him tight but still gently.

"Papa! Papa!" The boy tries to wake his father by calling out his name. Tony actually wakes up.

The man looks around the room to see if their was any danger, still half asleep he again rests his head and looks at Peter who is staring at him with a smile.

"Good morning young man..." Tony says, his voice still hoarse from the 'best sleep' he just had.

they both sit up , well Tony does. Peter just rolls over his lap again and again, at least someone is energetic this fine evening.

"What are we even doing here, weren't we hanging out in the lab?" Tony asks as if Peter would reply. Well he does actually. "Cap!"

"Ahh...I see how it is. Your 'Cap' brought us here didn't he?"

And just in time Steve walks in. "Well I had to, we don't want to explain all of this to Pepper."

That name was enough to make Tony shiver in fear as well as make him smile like a mad Romeo.

"Well I didn't forget that at all...what do I-" Tony is cut off by Steve.

"Don't worry, Happy is at the airport to pick her up. she'll probably reach home in 10 minutes." He says.

"You know you're a life saver, my friend." The genius thanks the soldier and picks Peter up to get him ready so he can meet Pepper.

                                                                              ◾After some time◾

The father-son duo is all ready to meet the boss, you have to make a good  first impression.

Pepper walks in, drowning in exhaustion. The first thing she sees is her fiancé, all dressed up in a nice suit, and a baby in his arms that looks exactly like him, also dressed up in a suit.

"What the-..." She starts but Tony cuts her off. " Before you say anything, let me explain."

He waits for her response, and when he gets silence in return, he starts to tell her the story.

When Pepper gets to know the whole story behind the baby, she is unable to keep her smile away and all her exhaustion flies away.

"Ohh baby!!!" She coos at baby Peter and walks towards him. The boy extends his arms towards her, indicating her to pick him up.

She takes Peter in her arms and showers him with kisses. She turns to Tony, cupping his face with her free hand and does the same to him. After she is done covering her boys in affection, she takes a step back and gets to know that she 'accidently' has covered them in lipstick marks.

and now they look like this.

(I don't know, Tony just turns into a golden retriever in front of Pepper)

Pepper starts laughing at the babies,  which confuses Tony but makes the little boy laugh.

Tony looks at Peter and finds out what had just happened.

"Wait, do I have kiss marks all over my face too?!' He asks and the lady nods while chuckling.

Tony pulls out his phone and opens the camera to look at himself. He loos at his face, covered in Pepper's kisses, which just makes him blush more.

The aftermath turns out to be Tony's gallery full of their photos they took that night. Friday adding it to the 'stick on the fridge' protocol. and the Avengers awing at the cutest duo ever while Pepper shows them the photos they took despite Tony's whining.