Anesthesia →1

Peter and Tony were on their way to the dentist, despite all the whining coming from Peter, Tony was left unbothered.

"Mr.Stark pleaseeeeeee!!" Peter gave Tony his puppiest puppy eyes and the babiest pout.

"No kiddo, you have to go the dentist and that's final. You cannot stop that from happening and you know that." Tony replied, his eyes set on his StarkPhone because he knew if he looked at his child's  adorable face he would totally melt, right then and there.

"I promise I'll behave. I won't cause any problems in the tower please, just don't take me to the hospital" Peter's eyes brimmed with tears, he held back his hand that were in Tony's grip.

Well this was the scene.

Tony was pulling Peter towards the elevator and Peter was trying to get out of Tony's grip. Yes, he does have super strength duh!, he's Spider-Man. But, what is a superhero in front of his father?

As soon as Tony saw the tears that were threatening to  fall from his kid's eyes, he immediately softened up.

"Pete...c'mon you need to go to the dentist, we need to get out your wisdom tooth." Tony spoke softly and loosened his grip on the boy as he gently pulled Peter towards him.

"I-I.. I can't please, I don't like hospitals" Peter's voice cracked breaking Tony's heart.

"Hey it's ok...it's ok. You don't want to go to the doctor's right?" Tony asked and Peter gave him a nod of approval.

"We'll go to Bruce ok? He'll get you all better in no time."

"Yes please." 

"All right let's get going. I don't need more of your whining you understand?"

~~~In The Medbay~~~

"All right Pete, are you ready?" Bruce asks Peter as he preps up all his needs.

 A 'yEaH' is the only thing that came out from Peter's mouth.

And soon enough, it was all black in Peter's mind.