Chapter 1: 𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒏𝒈

Charlie was grounded. Grounded for going into the richer part of Pentagram City without her parents permission. In any other circumstance, she would be very upset. In this case however, she had someone by her side that made her punishment not so bad. His name was Alastor, the almighty, powerful Radio Demon. He was always there when she needed him and never failed to impress her. He was a really charming fellow, and a really good friend to her. She could always count on Alastor to make her happy and put a smile on her face. She was really happy to have Alastor there with her. One day, Charlie was sitting on a lovely, white bench in the castle gardens. She came to the garden whenever she wanted to think or relax, the calm atmosphere made it really easy to. Right now, she came to the garden to be by herself for a bit. She and Sevanthian got into a huge fight earlier today, and she just really needed to cool off. Then Razzle and Dazzle flew over to Charlie to comfort her.

"Hi master, we heard about the fight," said Razzle.

"Are you going to be okay master?" asked Dazzle. Charlie sighed.

"I'll be fine, thanks guys," said Charlie forcing a smile.

"What were you two fighting about?" asked Razzle.

"It's about the hotel. He's still trying to convince me it isn't worth it, but I know in my heart that what I'm doing is right. I just wish he would support me." Charlie sighed sadly.

"We support you Charlie," said Dazzle.

"Yeah, and so does Alastor," said Razzle.

"I know, and I really appreciate it," said Charlie petting the goat bois heads. "I just hope that someday he will too," said Charlie sadly.

"You know Alastor wouldn't want to see you like this," said Dazzle.

"Yeah, he'd want to see you with a smile," said Razzle. Charlie smiled and stood up.

"You guys are right, it's time to stop moping around! Let's try and find something that'll cheer me up," said Charlie confidently. She thought for a moment about what could possibly get her mind off the fight. Then she remembered a couple of times when she felt sad, and Alastor cheered her up with a song. She had it! She would sing a song! It always seemed to cheer her up, and she had the perfect song to sing. "Razzle, Dazzle, play that song I loved as a kid."

"Yes master," said Razzle. Razzle and Dazzle then pulled instruments out of thin air. Razzle had a guitar and Dazzle had a keyboard. They started to play. Charlie danced along to the music they played and started singing.

I open my eyes

Look to the sky

Oh, It's a sunny day

The world is looking so bright

What a surprise

Oh, it's a sunny day

She dances through the garden.

Oh oh oh oh oh ohooo...

Razzle and Dazzle harmonized with Charlie as the chorus came.

Gimme gimme gimme gimme what I want

I want sunshine, sunshine

Gimme gimme gimme cuz it's been so long

I want sunshine, sunshine

Meanwhile, Alastor was walking down a hallway. As he passed the entrance to the garden, he heard music and a familiar singing voice. Charlie's singing voice. Of course, what voice could compare to Charlie's lovely voice? He smiled and peered into the garden. He saw Charlie dancing and singing accompanied by Razzle and Dazzle playing their instruments. How he just adored Charlie's dancing, it was like watching poetry in motion. She looked like she was having so much fun, so he decided to not disturb her. He instead just stood by the entrance and watched her wonderful performance. Charlie continued to sing.