Chapter 13: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Sevanthian was just exposed in front of everyone by Charlie and Alastor. He wasn't just going to accept losing, so he decided to take his revenge, starting with Alastor. Charlie was never going to let that happen though, so she stopped him in his tracks. Sevanthian scowled at the princess who was now in her demonic form. "Out of the way Charlotte," he said trying to shove her out of the way to get to Alastor, but he grabbed his hand and pulled him towards her.

"I said you will keep your hands off of him you filthy lowlife," she growled. Her threats didn't scare Sevanthian in the slightest.

"Aw, look at little Charlotte, trying to stand up for herself." Charlie was then blasted in the face with Sev's powers. "You're still the weakest demon I've ever met! Guess I should deal with you first, though I know it won't be much of a fight!" Sev laughed.

"Stay away from my daughter!" yelled Lilith about to step in.

"No, it's fine mom, I can take care of myself," said Charlie regaining her strength. She chuckled. "Sevanthian, did you forget who I am?" She looked up at Sevanthian, eyes glowing. "I'm the goddamn princess of hell, and I'm way stronger than you think."

"Prove it," Sevanthian growled.

"Charlie, are you sure?" asked Alastor.

"I think I'll manage," she said to Alastor with a smile. She then charged at Sevanthian. "I used to be scared of you, but not anymore! I've hidden this side of me for too long, it's time to end this," she growled. She started singing.

It's time for me to take it

I'm the boss right now

Not gonna fake it

Not when you go down

Cause this is my game

And you better come to play

Sevanthian blasted at her with his powers but she hovered off the ground and dodged it. She then flew behind Sevanthian and blasted him with her fire powers. He fell to the ground.

I used to hold my freak back

Now I'm letting go

I make my own choice

Yeah I run this show

So leave the lights on

No you can't make me behave

"She's way more powerful than I thought," thought Sevanthian as got back up. Everyone was shocked at Charlie's ability to fight, especially Lucifer and Alastor. Charlie levitated Sevanthian off the ground with her powers.

(Oh oh oh)

So you say I'm complicated

That I must be outta my mind

But you've had me underrated

Rated, rated

Sevanthian was dropped back on to the floor. She walked over to him.

Uh huh

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident

Uh huh

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident

Uh huh

Sevanthian got back up and they continued to fight.

It's time to get the chains out

Is you're tongue tied up

Cause this is my ground

And I'm dangerous

And you can get out

But it's all about me tonight

(Tonight)

(Oh oh oh)

So you say I'm complicated

That I must be outta my mind

But you've had me underrated

Rated, rated

Sevanthian blasted Charlie but she put up a shield and and it reflected off of it back at him. He grunted in pain and then recollected himself. Was he really going to lose? No, his father's legacy was at stake.

Uh huh

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident

Uh huh

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident

Uh huh

X2

He was able to get a few hits on Charlie eventually though. Even so, she still kept fighting. She used the last of her strength to finish Sevanthian off.

So you say I'm complicated

But you've had me underrated

Uh huh

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident

Uh huh

What wrong with being

What's wrong with being

What's wrong with being confident

Uh huh

X2

And with one final blow, Sevanthian was down. The fight was finally over. Charlie was very weak now, and felt that she could collapse any second. The crowd cheered over her victory, except for Helsa of course. Alastor ran over to Charlie. "You did it kid, you won! I've never seen you get into a brawl before, but let me tell ya kid, that was phenomenal! I haven't seen a fight that hectic since World War one!" said Alastor excitedly.

"Yeah, thanks Alastor," panted Charlie before she passed out into his arms.

"Oh dear!" Alastor said in shock.

"Razzle, Dazzle, help my daughter immediately," said Lucifer. The two goats rushed over to her with a first aid kit and started treating Charlie's wounds.

And like that, the party was over. The guards escorted the guest to the door, and kicked Sevanthian and Helsa out the door. Lucifer immediately got in with Sevanthian's father Hermine, and 'calmly' explained the events that occurred. As a result, he cut all deals and business ties with the Von Eldritch family and banned them from entering the castle. Alastor, Razzle, and Dazzle stayed in the ballroom to help clean up and watch over Charlie until she woke up. Charlie started to regain consciousness and sat up off the floor. She had bandages wrapped around her and was slowly healing. She looked around and saw that the party was over. How long had she been out for? Alastor who was cleaning up the ballroom with his powers, noticed Charlie was finally awake. He walked over to her. "Are you alright my dear?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Party's over huh?" said Charlie getting up.

"Indeed. You weren't out for very long, Lucifer made everyone leave immediately," said Alastor.

"Well, what are you still doing here?" asked Charlie.

"Looking after you, and helping in the clean up. Even your goats are helping," he pointed to Razzle and Dazzle who were cleaning up blood off the floor from the fight.

"Oh, let me help out too, you guys can't do this by yourselves, and your pretty much are all by yourselves. Hey, where are the servants?" said Charlie.

"None of them wanted to volunteer, so it's just us. We got cleanup under control Charlie, besides, you're injured. I don't think it's a good idea," said Alastor.

"No no, it's alright. I'll be fine," said Charlie. Alastor sighed.

"Alright fine, you can help me out, with the tables. Follow me," said Alastor walking away. Charlie followed.