Chapter 5: 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝑳𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔

In the main hall, everyone was gathered to hear Lucifer's great announcement. Charlie and Alastor arrived last. Charlie looked around and saw her parents talking. She and Alastor walked over to them. "Hi mom, hi dad," Charlie greeted.

"Hello my little princess," said Lucifer.

"Hello sweetie. Hello Alastor. Nice of you two to join us," said Lilith.

"So what's the big announcement about dad?" asked Charlie.

"We were just about to tell everyone," said Lucifer. "You'll see soon enough Charlotte. Come along Lilith." Lucifer and Lilith walked to the very front of the crowd. "Greetings everyone! You're all probably wondering why I have gathered you all here today. The reason is because we have great news for you all."

"Next week is the anniversary of our marriage!" said Lilith. Everyone chattered with excitement.

"That's amazing!" squealed Charlie.

"That's some news alright folks! The anniversary of Lucifer's marriage! How exciting!" Alastor announced into his microphone.

"There will be a grand ball in celebration of our anniversary. All may attend," said Lilith.

"A ball huh? Sounds very fancy," said Alastor.

"I'm so excited! I especially can't wait for the dance!" said Charlie twirling around a bit.

"There's a dance? Well then." Alastor pulled Charlie close. "I'll be looking forward to dancing with you my dear." Charlie blushed.

"Yeah, me too," said Charlie. On the other side of the crowd, Sev and Helsa were listening as well.

"Ugh, a ball? Man that's boring as hell. Let's not go Sev, it'll probably be a waste of time anyway," groaned Helsa.

"On the contrary dear sister, this ball is the perfect opportunity to strike," said Sev.

"What are you blabbing about now?" asked Helsa. Sev got close to Helsa and whispered.

"I'm going to propose to Charlie at the dance. It'll be so romantic, she couldn't refuse," said Sev, confident in his plan.

"What about you know who?" asked Helsa.

"I think Charlie won't be seeing him anytime soon," Sev said with an evil grin.

"Well, what if she doesn't want to marry you?"

"Oh she will. Even if I have to force her to, she will marry me," Sev growled.

"What kind of dance will we be doing my dear?" asked Alastor.

"The Waltz. Oh, it's so romantic," Charlie sighed.

"The Waltz? I'm afraid I have no clue what that is," said Alastor.

"Don't worry Al, I'll teach you," said Charlie. "I'll tell you what, we can practice the Waltz every day until the dance. You should be prepared by then."

"Alright my dear," said Alastor.

"In fact, practice can start right now! Come on, let's go practice!" Charlie said grabbing Alastor's hand and pulling him down a hallway.

"Woah darling, slow down!" said Alastor. Lucifer and Lilith watched as they rushed off.

"Aren't they just darling? Charlie seems to have taken a liking to that Radio Demon," said Lilith.

"She has," Lucifer sighed.

"You say that like it's a bad thing. I think it's nice those two are getting along, and Charlie seems happy."