Chapter 14: 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

The dance has reached it's conclusion, and Charlie, Alastor, Razzle and Dazzle are the only ones who agreed to clean up. Razzle and Dazzle were cleaning the floor, and Charlie and Alastor were wiping the tables and putting them away. Charlie looked at Alastor. "Sorry that we weren't able to dance Alastor," Charlie apologized.

"It's alright my dear," said Alastor. "You don't have to apologize."

"I just wish that I could dance with you, we practiced a lot," sighed Charlie, a bit disappointed. Alastor didn't want her to be disappointed, so he got an idea.

"Who says that we can't dance?" Charlie looked at Alastor. "The nights still young, and there's no one around to bother us."

"But what about cleaning the ballroom?" asked Charlie. Alastor snapped his fingers and the floor was sparkly clean, and the tables were cleaned and put away. Charlie rolled her eyes. "Showoff."

"And proud of it. Shall we princess?" He said extending his hand. Charlie happily took it. Alastor summoned his shadows and they started to play soft music. They started dancing together. Charlie rested her head on Alastor's chest. Alastor smiled and softly caressed the back of her head. Razzle and Dazzle watched admirably as they danced together. "There's one last song I want to sing to you my dear," said Alastor.

"I'd love to hear it," said Charlie. Alastor took a deep breath and started to sing.

I don't want to set the world on fire

I just want to start a flame in you're heart

In my heart I have but one desire

And that one is you, no other will do

Charlie sighed, Alastor had a really beautiful voice. She gazed into his dreamy red eyes, memorized by his melodious voice.

I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim

I just want to be the one you love

And with your admission that you'd feel the same

I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of, believe me

I don't want to set the world on fire

I just want to start a flame in your heart

The song ended, and they were still staring into each others eyes. "That was beautiful," Charlie sighed.

"You're beautiful," Alastor replied. He quickly planted a small kiss on Charlie's lips. Charlie turned red in the face. Alastor laughed. "You are just adorable my dear!" Charlie grabbed the back of Alastor's head and pushed his face closer to hers. She then proceeded to kiss Alastor on the lips. Alastor, surprised at first, slowly started to relax and returned the kiss.

"I love you Alastor," said Charlie. Alastor smiled.

"I love you too darling," replied Alastor.

Soon a few days passed, and Charlie was no longer grounded. The first thing she did was get in touch with Vaggie and told her about what happened.

"...wow, Sevanthian is an asshole. I'm just so glad that you and Al are okay," said Vaggie over the phone.

"I know, me too. I can't wait for us to hang out," said Charlie excitedly.

"Yeah me too, and I can't wait for you to see the surprise we made for you."

"I'm so hyped! Well anyways, still gotta get ready. So I'll see you later?"

"See you later Charlie." The call ended.

"You ready Al?" Charlie said looking up at Alastor who was dressed in a red T-shirt and a black leather jacket.

"Yes darling. Though, I'm not quite sure about what I'm wearing. It's not very sophisticated," said Alastor.

"That's the point Al, you need to loosen up a bit, add some variety to your wardrobe. I mean, you wear the same thing every day," said Charlie.

"You're one to talk Charlie, you wear the same suit everyday," Alastor said. Charlie huffed.

"Okay, fair point. Still though, it's nice to switch things up once in a while. I thought you liked it, you picked it out yourself."

"I guess it does feel nice. Shall we get going my dear, we wouldn't want to keep our friends waiting."

"Yeah, let's go." They then walked out of the castle hand in hand.

"I wonder what this little surprise is," Alastor wondered.

"I guess we'll have to wait and see, won't we?" said Charlie.

Meanwhile in a dark room, a dark shadowy figure was looming over Sevanthian and Helsa. "So you have failed," growled the figure.

"It wasn't my fault, it was that Radio Demon Freak! He ruined everythin-" Sevanthian was interrupted by the figure.

"I told you to kill him, did I not? If you had listened to me, my plans would have worked!"

"But-"

"You are the very definition of disappointment! You have failed me as a son! This conversation is over! Leave me!" The figure yelled throwing the two out into a hall. They both got up.

"Great, now what genius?" groaned Helsa. She saw Sevanthian walking to his room. "Hey, where the fuck are you going?" Sevanthian slammed the door behind him and reached for his phone. He dialed an unknown number, and waited for a reply. Somebody picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Arackniss, remember that favor you owe me?" said Sevanthian with an evil smile on his face.