Chapter 9: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒍: 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑶𝒏𝒆

Two days had passed and it was finally time for the anniversary ball. The whole castle was decorated in a gold theme inside and outside, and tons of overlords were lined up outside the castle, waiting to be invited in. Sevanthian and Helsa were waiting outside as well. Sevanthian smiled an evil smile.

"Today is finally the day," he thought. "The day where I marry the princess and take over this hellhole." Sevanthian looked over at Helsa. "Remember the plan sis."

"Keep Charlie away from the Radio Demon, I know," Helsa groaned. "It'll all be worth it Helsa, once you finally rule the Nine Circles, you'll be in the lap of luxury in no time," she thought to herself. Meanwhile, Lucifer and Lilith were in their dressing room, getting ready to go out and start welcoming their guests in. Lucifer was standing in the mirror, practicing his welcome speech.

"Welcome one and all to- no that's not right. Dear friends, thank you for attending- no, I used that for my wedding speech. Thank you all for- ugh! Now that's just typical."

"How do I look sweetie?" asked Lilith. Lucifer turned to see his wife in a beautiful gold silk dress.

"You're beautiful my love. As beautiful as you were on our wedding day." Lilith blushed and giggled.

"Thank you dear. You look lovely as well." Lucifer was wearing a very fancy, grand, gold suit.

"Thanks darling. Shall we go down to the main hall now? All our guests are waiting."

"Indeed, let's go darling." Lucifer and Lilith then left their room and walked down the hall. Meanwhile, Alastor, Razzle and Dazzle were waiting for Charlie outside her room. Alastor was wearing a red suit and a top hat. Razzle and Dazzle were wearing cute, black and white waiters outfits.

"Are you almost finished darling?" Alastor asked.

"Just give me one more second!" Charlie yelled on the other side of her closed door. A few minutes late, Charlie came out wearing a black one piece suit. "That's what you're going to wear darling? A suit?"

"Well, suits are pretty much all I have in my closet. I would wear my princess dress but it's a little too frilly."

"Hm, well that won't do at all. Don't worry darling, I have the perfect dress for you to wear." Alastor snapped his fingers and her black suit started changing into a beautiful red, sparkly gown. Charlie looked down at the dress. Razzle and Dazzle flew over to Charlie and stared in awe at the dress.

"Alastor, it's amazing! I love it! Thank you so much!" Squealed Charlie pulling Alastor in for a hug. Razzle and Dazzle joined in the hug as well. Alastor smiled and returned the hug.

"Only the most beautiful dress for the most beautiful princess in the nine circles," he complimented while blushing. Charlie blushed as well, and pulled away from Alastor.

"Aw Alastor. Come on, my parents are probably waiting for us." Charlie, Alastor and the goat bois made their way to the main hall and over to the entrance where Lucifer and Lilith were waiting. They were amazed at the dress Charlie was wearing.

"My darling, you look so beautiful! Wear did you get such a lovely dress?" Lilith asked in awe.

"Oh this? You have Alastor to thank for that," said Charlie smiling at Alastor.

"My finest work, wouldn't you say?" said Alastor.

"It's lovely Alastor," said Lilith.

"Indeed, lovely," said Lucifer. "Now I do believe that it's time. Guards, open the doors!" Two guards who were standing by two big wooden doors, pulled them open to reveal a crowd of demons. "Thank you all for your patience, and welcome to The Anniversary Ball! Please, come in and make yourselves comfortable," Lucifer greeted everyone. Everyone started to make their way inside the castle.

"Ugh, fucking finally! I feel like I've been waiting outside for hours!" groaned Helsa. Everyone started to make their way towards the dining hall, and once everyone was there, the party could finally get started, and so could Sevanthian's plan. Sevanthian looked around the dining hall and saw Charlie talking to her parents. He smiled and made his way over to her, but then someone bumped into him.

"Hey watch where your going!" growled Sevanthian.

"I could say the same to you my fellow!" the demon snapped back.

"Why I oughta, who do you think you are?!" Sevanthian backed away to get a look at the demon he bumped into, and what he saw was the radio demon, giving a death glare while still keeping his wide smile.

"Sevanthian," Alastor said, a little static in his voice as he spoke.

"Radio freak," Sevanthian hissed. "You better not think of making any moves on my precious Charlotte. Besides, why would she fall for someone like you when she could have me?"

"Oh I beg to differ, she has seem to have taken a liking to me."

"Oh really, why in hell would she like you, hm? Care to shed some light on that?"

"Because I don't need to hurt or control her to be my friend, unlike you Sevanthian." Sevanthian stood stunned. How did he know that... Charlotte. "She told me what you did, and if you lay a single hand on her head again, I'll rip yours off," Alastor said, turning to his demonic form.

"I'll do whatever I want to Charlie. She's mine. Not yours, mine," Sevanthian growled, turning into his demonic form as well.

"She's not your property, she doesn't belong to you," Alastor said glaring at Sevanthian with his glowing red eyes.

"Yes she is, and I want you to stay away from her, freak!" Sevanthian and Alastor growled at each other for what seemed like hours. Then, someone cleared their throat.

"Is there a problem here?" The voice was female. They turned to see Lilith who was crossing her arms. They both quickly went back to normal and smiled awkwardly.

"Oh no, everything is fine! We were just having a friendly disagreement, right radio frea- uh, Alastor?" Sevanthian said.

"Yes, just a little disagreement Mrs. Magne," said Alastor.

"Good. This is me and Lucifer's special day, and we will not have a fight break out. If there is, I will personally deal with it myself. Is that clear?" Lilith said, turning into her demon form. The two boys quickly nodded there heads. "Wonderful! Enjoy the rest of your party boys," Lilith said cheerfully, then walked off. Alastor and Sevanthian glared at each other. Sevanthian scoffed and walked towards Charlie. Razzle and Dazzle fly over to Alastor's side with trays of food and watched as Sevanthian walked towards Charlie.

"He's scary," said Dazzle.

"I don't like him," said Razzle, bearing his teeth at Sevanthian.

"Me either," said Alastor.