CHARACTERS

Abhiraj Singh Rathore- which holds power in his name. Have authority in his voice. CEO of NO.1 company Rathore corporation. cold and ruthless this is what he known in the world of business BUT have totally opposite side for his family. sweet , caring and protective for loved ones. never loved anyone and always talk coldly with stranger his sweet side is very far at that time.

 never loved anyone and always talk coldly with stranger his sweet side is very far at that time

AGE-25

Favorite color-Black

AKSHARA SHEKHAWAT -a girl who's heart is filled with love , care , sweetness. cute and bubbly girl and always energetic. An innocent soul who treat everyone equally , never hate anyone , not even once she raised her voice infront of you. she only get hate from her parents sides. she always treat like a robot who works 24 hours but still get less food or sometime have to sleep without food. She get treated very badly in her house and in her father company. she never get pampered like princess by her father and never get motherlove in her whole life. she always need love , care and comfort. but still never regret of her life. 

AGE-23

AGE-23

favorite color - white and purple

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the main leads. I will post part 1 tomorrow at night or a day after tomorrow in morning. all pics are taken from Pinterest and edited by me.

Bye bye to all the readers😘🥰.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------