PART-16

LIFE IS SO IRONIC, IT GIVE SADNESS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPINESS IS, NOICE TO APRICATE SILENCE AND ABSENCE TO VALUE PRESEANCE.

-----------------------------------

Finally it's morning and today before lunch we decided to complete all the rituals

Finally it's morning and today before lunch we decided to complete all the rituals. Currently it's 5 and the preparation for the rituals are done early only so Now directly at 7 we have to start the rituals. I did my morning routine and call Bhabhi to come outside so that we can get ready together.

In sometime she came in my room and I looked at her smiling to her I asked.

" How was the sleep Bhabhi ? did you sleep well ? " I asked genially not in teasing manner. as I know it's difficult to sleep when the place and surrounding change.

" I sleep well. now let's get ready its already 5 up " She said with a smile to which I nod and went to my small closet to take out my and her Outfit. Her outfit was really beautiful just like her. 

we started to et in my room as Bhabhi don't want to anywhere to get ready so we decided to get ready along with each other company. the noises started to came loudly indicating us that all are ready. we soon get ready and we went downstairs when Bhai came to call us. 

As we reach in the garden which is in the backyard of our house where all the functions where held. It is our own garden so there is no issue in traveling also. we are enjoying ourselves and all the rituals were going smoothly. 

When I first look at Abhiraj in the morning I was just stunned by his morning beauty. He was in his traditional attire and it was the best attire until today. I was staring at when he looked me but fortunately Bhai came to call me from behind of him. 

" princess come we have to take some of your single pics. raj you also join " Bhai said me to which I nodded and go along with Abhiraj without any question. 

couple shoot was finished and it was my single pic time. Camera man took some photos of giving me some pose. I was feeling really awkward as Abhiraj was also there. Soon the photo shoot was done. and we went to our respective work. 

Rathore's are already gone at their house after lunch and rest of the guest at their respective home. we only Five member's are left in the house. we decided to take small nap until dinner. 

Time skip to next day.

Yesterday after Dinner we went to sleep so that I can join office today. Today I Wake up super early and went to temple and after returning I started to prepare breakfast And soon Bhabhi came. with chit-chatting we start to prepare. 

I have wore a simple attire of white and black color with pony tail  and black boots. In Jewelry I have just a leaf design  bracelet gifted by my Dadu .

 In Jewelry I have just a leaf design  bracelet gifted by my Dadu