PART-9

"Discipline your mind to think positively. Discipline your mind to see the good in every situation and look on the best side of every event." – Roy T. Bennett

===========================================================================

Akshara's POV  

Days passed like every other day and the preparations of weddings are done. Actually my days are going very well without any scolding's Don't know the reason but it's good until the wedding because I know it's up to wedding only after that regular schedule with scolding's and lot's of work. After that day we went to complete the preparations for the wedding as per we decided. we complete 70 % of the work on that day only caterers are left to left to select and that also bhai and Abhiraj went next day. 

Finally the day came when the first program will start. The order will be like :-

Mehndi                                                                                                                                                                                         Haldi                                                                                                                                                                                            Sangeet                                                                                                                                                                                        engagement                                                                                                                                                                               wedding    

I know you are thinking that why engagement is after Sangeet But the thing is we all have decided to keep engagement in the afternoon and the wedding at night so that's why. Today is the first function that is mehndi. Thanks to bhai who have keep the maids for some days so that I can be free and do the prep. well

the venue for the wedding functions we decide is Jaipur. we cam Jaipur before 2 days only. I , Bhai and Bhabhi have explore The half Jaipur in those two days. Me and Bhabhi are going in the same beautician So now we are at Parlour. I want light make-up and has per my demand the beautician have done the make-up. Though my costumes you have seen already but still I will show one more time with make-up and different accessories. 

( Same make-up and accessories given in the pic only hairstyle is different

( Same make-up and accessories given in the pic only hairstyle is different. Same with Bhabhi also ) 

I also saw Abhiraj when I went to call bhai. He was looking handsome and attractive more in traditional clothes rather than his office attire. 

The mehndi function has been started with Tabla and other instrument By ladies of both the families. Mom have done small design in Bhabhi's hand indicating to start the functions and after that mehndi designer came to start the mehndi. 5 to 6 girls were there for making designs. Bhai have also put some mehndi on his hand. I was sitting beside Bhabhi after bhai left. They clicked some of the pictures along with me. 

( My mehndi design for front and back ) 

finally the function get over. it take's more than 4 hours. It was held after lunch or you can say at 4 In the evening And now I was very hungry cause it was dinner time and we haven't have any light snacks also. My hands were still not dry so I decide to call bhai and ask him to feed me.

" Bhai " I called loudly enough to have his attention

" yes princess " he said coming towards me and bhai along with Abhiraj. Why I get nervous easily around him.

" Wo bhai... Actually me And Bhabhi are really hungry but.... " I said while showing my hands in end and also with little hesitation in starting but end up having a pout.

" It's ok princess. You wait here I will go and bring food " he said chuckling. 

" But bhai Bhabhi is also hungry first you make her eat after that my turn " I said 

" And why though? What's the reason " Someone other than Bhai said. That someone is none other than Abhiraj. Even bhai agreed with his statement. 

" cause.... She ha..have eaten very less lunch " I said shuttering. To which he nodded 

" you have eaten less than me and for your kind information I have eaten up to my regular food capacity  " Bhabhi said glaring at me and Bhai was looking at me like he is going to kill any time 

" I will make you eat both at a time " This time bhai said throwing a dead glare at me

"but...." Bhai cut me off saying " no but's " said glaring at me making me lowered my eyes with a pout.

" Khadoos Bhai " I said in my mind which I think cause what he said next made me shock

" This Khadoos bhai of your is only going to make you eat today's dinner " he said with a thin tight lips smile which make Bhabhi and Abhiraj lightly laughed And me to pout more.

After that Bhai bring the food and made us eat together. After that Abhiraj and bhai were eating and me & Bhabhi is sitting talking with them. Bhai was talking and flirting with Bhabhi sometime which make her blush like a red tomato. Today by the talks I get to know that Abhiraj is not so talkative. He talks when it's needed.

After dinner we left for our respective rooms. I changed my clothes into night dress After a warm shower and went to sleep. All the memory run into my mind from the morning to till night. it made me smile. Praying to god to keep my whole family happy and to keep everyone away from evil's. That's all, sleep engulf me quickly cause of tiredness and went into my la la land.

===========================================================================

A very sorry to everyone for late updates here is the new chapter. Because of some because of some issue I don't able to upload sorry for that. 

Hope you all like it. Please vote it. 

Bye Bye. see you all. 🥰🤗

===========================================================================