PART-7

Maybe I'm too late to be your first, But right now, I'm preparing myself to be your last ===========================================================================

Abhiraj POV

I groaned as the sunlight hit my face cause as always I forgot to close window as well as put the curtain on. I looked at the time an it was currently 7 : 00. I jumped and sit on the bed cause I am late today. usually I wake up before sun-rise. I came out of my bed and went in the bathroom for my morning routine. I came out taking a relaxing shower. 

I went in the wardroom to wear my formal clothes. Today I am late an it's not a big deal I can postponed all my meetings for afternoon and of afternoon at evening cause there is a rule for my company to not to keep any meetings after 6.

 But the thing is  yesterday Aakash had called to ask if I am free today so that we can go to finalize his decoration and various preparation for various function. He even have asked me for shopping but I am not free yesterday so I canceled it and if I say that today also I am not free than he will kick me really hard on my ass, fortunately I am free today after 3 : 00 and we have to go at 4.

I got ready and went downstairs for breakfast after perfuming myself. All have done their breakfast only I was left. I slightly Pout cause I have to eat alone today 🙁. Don't be so dramatic who said you to watch dream of Akshara and sleep this late. My stupid mind said which I royally ignored it cause I know he was right. I don't know why but I am getting her dream. Anyways let's do breakfast do that I can leave.

After breakfast I went to my office for some meetings and sighing the dozens of file. I don't want to do lunch as I know we are going to eat outside at night.

Time skip to 4 : 00 

I went home after completing my work at 3 : 15. I take a quick shower to relax my mind and body. Akash have called me 5 times till now to make me aware of time. I was ready in my causal clothes. I have wear a whole black with dark blue jacket type pairing with white shoes. 

( my outfit )

( my outfit )

Akash said that he is waiting downstairs for me so I quickly looked myself last time in the mirror. saying by to mom. Don't know why but feelings are something different today. I went towards the gate seeing he's car I went toward it. 

I went to sit in back seat cause I know my soon to be Bhabhi is also there with us. As I opened the door only to get shock cause Akshara is also coming with us. I don't know about that. I really want to dance but I don't want everyone to see my happiness cause I don't know the answer of my own happiness. 

" Kya socha raha he bhai, Beth na jaldi. hame Deri ho rahi he yarr. " Akash said in irritated voice.

" Beth raha hu thand rakh. " I said him while sitting down.

" hmm. BTW bro were we have to go first ? " he Questioned me.

" umm... do one thing first let's go to the the wedding designer cloth company " I said to which he agreed.

 I felt a gaze on me I turned to see it was Akshara who was looking shocked to see me I think this bit** friend of my ' Akash ' have didn't have told her too that I am coming. I cleared my throat. She came out of her thought and make he realize that she was looking at me more like staring at me. I smirked looking at her she looked down in embarrassment. I chuckled at her & she bit her lower lip and looked outside of the window. 

Does she really have to bit her lips ? what's happing to me oh god. 

Soon we reached at the company. we selected a wedding dress for the couple and went towards A ring shop for engagement ring. they have good taste in everything also the things they have selected is chosen by Akshara 80 % vote goes to her 20% to the couple. the ring have been chosen is not so expensive but was looking like it was of more than crore. we shop only only two items and take 4 hours.  

We had dinner and went to our respective houses. we diced to go for remaining things after 4 5 days cause Aakash and me both have busy schedule. today I think just like that day I have to sleep late in the thought of Akshara. I get to know that she eats very less and you will get Ans why I think like that in next part. until that let me sleep bye.

===========================================================================

So, let him sleep. we will talk sometime.

Here is the new part.  Sorry for any grammatical mistake. 

Pics are taken from Pinterest. 

please vote and comment your  view it give me motivation to write so please.

see you all tomorrow. bye bye have a nice day to all.😘🤗🥰

===========================================================================