PART-13

THE MOON IS DRUNK AND THE STARS INTOXICATED, WITH THE SINS OF THE SUN, AND THE SADNESS OF THE SKY, SHIFTS, BLURS FROM THE EARTH, AND SHE STARE, AND WONDER WHY THE UNIVERSE, NEVER LOVED HER BACK.

===========================================================================

Author's POV

you know Akshara is really happy today cause her sister-in-law is coming home to give her company in her happiness and sadness. She will get a big sister in the form of Bhabhi who will understand her just like her Dadi to whom she share everything. As today is the day of the marriage of her Brother Akash and Bhabhi Priya. 

She Is already wake-up from past 2 hours Has it was 9:00 Am now. She is sitting in her Bhai room with Abhiraj and more two three cousins who hate Akshara and behave rudely with her But nicely with Akash. A girl whose name is Maya daughter of Bua ( Sister of Raj Shekhawat ) who is present their to impress Abhiraj but who knows the reality except me and you 😏. Anyway let's come to point. She Spoke in way that she thought she will take an attention of Abhiraj which is not true.

 " You know Raj I am a grate model if you want any help in finding model just call me I will come without any hesitation " She said being all touchy to Abhiraj. 

" First of all I don't want any model cause I have this position by my hard work not because of any advertisement and models and second thing don't call me Raj. No one is allowed to call me raj other than my loved one's " He said coldly and angrily. See I told you he can't talk softly to any girl or any boy in first meet and if he can't able to like any person in 2 talks then he will not saw his soft voice after 100 meets also.

" Why are talking so rudely to me. " she said making an weird face

" Don't try to make that weird face. you will not able to impress me by that " Abhiraj said looking at his phone. making everyone laugh at Maya except Akshara. Maya Glare at everyone especially Akshara 

" Don't glare at her " Abhiraj said in more cold voice which is unusual Making Maya more angry and Akshara to look down in shock. Maya stomp her foot and walked outside the room cursing Akshara. 

" Relax boy " Akash said not knowing the actual reason for his anger. Before Abhiraj could reply A knock was heard by everyone. Giving a small permission the mother of Akshara came to call everyone for the breakfast. All went to have their breakfast.

All were having their breakfast with chit-chatting. except Akshara who was was not eating anything get noticed by Abhiraj but not knowing the reason he didn't spoke anything As Akash was also busy in a call so he decided to remain silent.

Soon the breakfast was over and all went to their respective rooms so that they can rest for some times.

Time skip to 8:00 Pm 

all were seating at their sit waiting for the bride and groom to make their entry as in some time the groom and his family members going to do fun and dance while taking out the baraat until they are getting ready let me show you the outfits