Part-5

If you don't like something, change it BUT if you can't change it change your ATTITUDE. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ABHIRAJ'S POV 

A warm blanket is taken away from me which make me aware that it's my mom who is getting angry from passing seconds as it's morning and I have to get ready for office cause I am late

" Raj if you don't wake up now than you will get my slipper instead of your morning tea " she said fuming in anger. let me clear your confusion my loved ones call me raj instead of Abhiraj.

" Mom just 5 minutes I slept late at night. please naa..." I said in pleading plus irritating voice but in return the Ans I get was more dangers than before.

" WHO IN THE WORLD STOPPING YOU FROM SLEPPING EARLY AND Now if you didn't get up you will get broom in you ass. I want you down in 15 Min otherwise.." Mom said which make me jump on bed cause what she said see will do and she has done. and the thing which make her more angry was I had told her yesterday that 'I have an important meeting so wake me up early I also have to go with dadu in temple'

Without wasting more time I went in the bathroom and done my morning time in 15 mins and went down wearing my office attire. Mom and Dad was already seated along with Avinash and Dadu So I greeted them and set for breakfast. that's when my phone vibrate flashing a name making a big smile on my face as it was my Best frd call Aakash Shekhawat. we know each other from high school.

" Hello " I said as I answer his call.

" hey how are you " he said with his energetic voice.

" I am fine. How are you " 

" I am fine to. you know I came back to India and I am inviting you for the dinner and Jal ceremony at my home with your whole family. ok and yes no more argument on this topic. you are coming and that's final. " He said in one go without taking breath.

" Bro first take a deep breath  and when did you came India ? and I will surly come for dinner but when you are free and for Jal I think I am not available . " I said to him cause I am free at night and busy until 6 evening for most of the days but I don't know when he is free. 

" I came today only and for dinner you can come tomorrow I am free at night but what about Jal I will not listen anything you have to come " he said with little anger 

" bro try to understand na I Am not free really but I promise you I will come for dinner. " I said in pleading voice.

" Raj.... ok fine but you have to come for dinner " he said 

" sure and thank you for understanding " I said in relax voice

" hmm. ok meet you tomorrow bye.. " he said in little happy voice

" bye "

After I end the call I tell everyone that we have to go for dinner at Aakash house and hearing his voice mom happily agree along with other member as he was loved by everyone.

After that I went to the temple with dadu and now currently I am in the parking area to take the car as dadu is waiting in the temple. I take the car but it took some time cause there were lot's of car parked there and also I got a call from my PA that meeting will start in 30 mins. when I stop the car infront of the temple I saw a beautiful girl is talking with Dadu. I could not see her face properly cause she have wear dupatta which cover her side face. I want to see her face. Wait why I am thinking like that. my thoughts were broken when Dadu open the door of the car. I asked him who that girl was.

" Dadu who was that girl ? " I asked him.

"Oh that girl is the daughter oh Mr. Shekhawat. she don't recognizes me. she think that I am an ordinary old man. she was just worry for me. leave that let's go " he said with a wide smile. 

" Oh ok " I said and start the car. Daughter of Mr. Shekhawat? is she is sister of Aakash ? no no there are mane Shekhawat. Anyways I am getting late.

That's how my day passed with meetings and lot's of work. 

Next day at evening.

I came from office and now I am getting ready for dinner. I have wear a plain white shirt with black pant along with Rolex watch on my wrist. 

( this is my outfit

( this is my outfit. * you can image the watch as Rolex or any other watch you want )

I went down to see that all are waiting for me. we all went towards the car and seat into the car. We drove off and after sometime we reach at Aakash house. He greet everyone and gave me bro hug. he introduce me to everyone and to his soon to be wife. 

He call someone maybe his sister. I Was right he call his sister. She greet everyone but I get shock to see that same girl who was talking with Dadu. She looked shocked too after seeing Dadu. After that she went beside her Bhabhi.

Aakash introduced her to everyone playfully and proudly. I get to know that her name is Akshara. She reply everyone while hugging and touching feet's. she is really so innocent. We chit chat for some time. I was looking at her more like staring at her she looked at me and blushed knowing the fact that I was looking at her. After sometime we all have dinner and Aakash proudly said that Food is made by her. All praise her except me cause if I praise her all family member will tease me.

the food was really tasty along with desert. Her face was looking sad I think she thought I don't like the food. oh my love don't be sad food was really tasty. wait why I talking to myself.

after some time of dinner we went to our home and slept tiredly with the thought that Akshara was sad.

============================================================

Hello everyone.                                                                                                                                                                        sorry to everyone for late update. As I told I was out of station for function so I was not free but from tomorrow it will regular.

Once again very sorry to my lovely readers.

Thanks for reading my story. 

Bye bye 😘🤗.

============================================================