Author Note

Hello everyone!

Sorry for updating late or you can say once in a week But as I told I am a student so busy in studying and also exam's are near. So I would like to inform you all that I will update once in a week.

Second thing is I Am in little confusion that What to keep as a title main content of part or number like part-1 , part-2........

so, please you guys tell me what you want as a title NO. or main content of the part. please write your suggestion. so that I can edit it. 

also Please vote the parts and comment you point of view so that I can improve myself.

  I will update it soon but before that please don't forget to write what you want as a title.

See you guys in the next part of the story. until that                                                                                              Tata                                                                                                                                                                                             bye bye                                                                                                                                                                                      take care all of you                                                                                                                                                                have a nice day ahead 💝🥰🤗.