PART-11

Some think love can be measured by the number of butterflies in their tummy. Others think love can be measured in bunches of flowers, or by using the words 'forever.' But love can only truly be measured by actions

===========================================================================

Author's POV

Two functions were going to held today one is the Haldi and Second is the Sangeet. All were busy in their work. some where seeing the Decoration work, some where instructing the waiters, someone is looking the menu of food and many other works BUT our main male lead Abhiraj is still sleeping making irrited his best friend who is calling him from past 1 hours.

" Yarr uth bhi ja kab se chila raha hu " ( bro please wake up na I have been shouting on you from a long time ) Akash said in irritate voice shacking him hardly from shoulder

" Kya kam Hai tuje sone de naa... Aram se " ( does you have any work for me no right than let me sleep peacefully ) Abhiraj said in pleading voice  

" tu dekh teri shadi sone de fir me bhi dekh ta hu kese Bhabhi key ek avaj se nay uth ta abhi nakhre Karle fir nahi kar pae ga " ( I will see how you are going to wake up in the first voice of sister in law without sawing any of your traumas ) Akash said in teasing tone knowing his weak point and the way to wake up him ' talk about his future unknow wife ' 

" you... " before Abhiraj complete his words and run after him Akash run to save his life. you can imagine his situation. poor soul. 😂

Abhiraj smile at Akash retiring figure. only he know Abhiraj weak point. Thinking that he stand up and went in the bathroom for getting ready for the function. until he get's ready let's see what our female lead is doing ? 

ohh here she is who was running here and there fulfilling the Order of his Parent's family members. can't she tell back that there is maid to do ? but if she will talk back tan she is not our Akshara 🤦🏻‍♀️ . But there is one family who is adoring her with a smile and love. That family is RATHORE'S. who is watching her scenes morning. her messy hair bun and her simple but beautiful suit. 

" beta Haldi function is goin to start soon at 10 And still you are not ready. first go and get ready and please sit sometime otherwise you are going to get tired " Anika Singh mother of Abhiraj said to her caressing her hair lovingly.

" Yes aunty I will go in just 5 mins promise. " Akshara said with a smile. 

" what happen ? " Asked by Akash who was passing from there suddenly stop seeing Anika & Akshara standing there 

" Oh.. see your sister is still running here and there doing work and function is going to start in some time but she is not going to get ready " Anika said to Akash making him glare at Akshara 

" Raj and princess both are same one is sleeping and other is doing work " Akash said to Anika who get shocked listening that Abhiraj is still sleeping and making Akshara to pout 

" Abhiraj is still sleeping ? " she asked 

" Not still but he is awake as your third son wake him up " Akash said proudly making Anika chuckle at his antics. he forcefully made Akshara to go in her room to get ready. I have Already have put the outfit pic  but still Akshara want's to show all of you so here is the outfit of Akshara and Abhiraj. 

( Akshara outfit with no make up and some jewelries in neck and ear

( Akshara outfit with no make up and some jewelries in neck and ear. bracelet on one hand watch on another. )

( Akshara's hair style but instead of pink flower there was yellow ) 

By seeing her beauty anyone can get hypnotized As Abhiraj is done at first sight and now he can't get his eyes away from her. All girls present there want his attention but his attention is already taken by Akshara Who is unknown by this fact.

 All girls present there want his attention but his attention is already taken by Akshara Who is unknown by this fact

( Abhiraj outfit with same hairstyle and foot wear and watch on one hand )

seeing him Akshara felt like she saw aa Greek god in front of her. Looking handsome and hot at a same time. 

I know all are imagine the situation of Abhiraj and Akshara when they saw each other 😏. I was also doing imagine while writing. But the thing is we have to make them realize first that they like each other and for that we will put some drama may be after 2 or 3 parts. 

The function is going very well and soon it get over with the yellow faces of youngsters. All were laughing and enjoying themselves. until the lunch is being ready All went to their respective rooms for taking bath. they all were free until the Sangeet function which will start at 9. 

After lunch the venue was completely empty as all were sleeping for some time except Akshara and Abhiraj. Akshara was reading her book as she is going to the beautician for Sangeet function around 4 with Priya ( soon to be Bhabhi ) also she is not habitat of sleeping in afternoon and Abhiraj was doing his work in laptop as he is also not habitat. let me tell you one secret Abhiraj wake up at 5 and sleep at 1 or 2 in night. he is such an workaholic person. that's true he sometime wake up late up for him late time is 6 to 6 : 30 AM. 1 hour is also late for him. but opposite with Akshara. she wake up at 6 : 30 and sleep at 12. 

but for now let see what will happen at night. 

===========================================================================

That's all for today. I know you must be thinking that why I shouldn't have kept Sangeet function along with Haldi one  but the thing is if I keep both in one part than you all will feel longest part so that's why I have decide to make another part for it.

Hope you all like the part and story. Please don't forget to vote and comment on it.

Bye - bye see you all soon

🥰 😘 . 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =