Part-4

GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE. BETTER THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO ARE PAITENT AND THE BEST THINGS COMES TO THOSE WHO DON'T GIVE UP

========================================================

Akshara's POV

lunch is already prepared and bhai also came with dad for lunch. All are eating peacefully when Bhai broke the silence while clearing his throat and said,

" Dad today one of my best friend and his family who is also our business partner going to come for dinner. so, we have to come home early today " he said to dad and he nodded his head.            

" Princess will you able to make dinner today in this short time can you prepare it ? " Bhai asked me.

" Yes bhai surly I can and also I would love to make dinner " I said with a smile.

" thank you princess " He said with a wide smile and that's how lunch was completed with little talks. Bhai and Dad went to office to complete pending works. Mom went to her room and I clean the table and wash the disses. I decide to take an small nap so that I can go to market for grocery shopping .

TIME SKIP TO 4 clock 

Mom gave me a list of what to make for dinner and let me tell you now I am cursing  myself to go for shopping at 4 clock because mom give me a big list of to make. I have to make 5 dish plus 1 dessert. Without wasting time I went to buy necessary items for dinner and thank god there is a mall near our house. In half an hour I competed and walked towards our house and I started to prepare the dinner.

I sighed deeply and sat down in sofa after completing the dinner. I saw the time it's 7. Thank god it completed before they came otherwise I have died today by my mom. In some time bhai and dad came.

" princess why are you not ready ? go get ready in sometimes they will come " bhai said to me while patting my head. I nodded and went towards the kitchen. Bhai asked with confusion 

" why are you going in the kitchen ? " 

" To bring water for you and dad " I said while pointing towards the kitchen 

" first you go and get ready we will drink ourselves  " he said while dragging me towards the room. I chuckled on his antics. He gave me fake glare and went towards his room.

I locked the door and went in the bathroom for quick shower. I started to get ready. I have wear a very simple and beautiful plain blue suit with flora dupatta and apply lip-gloss. Made my hair in low bun so that they don't disturb me. I wore a simple thick gold chain and light earing

 I wore a simple thick gold chain and light earing

I was almost ready when I heard some noises from downstairs

I was almost ready when I heard some noises from downstairs. I think Aakash bhai's friend and his family come. I don't know why I am nervous today I have met his friends some times but today something is going to happen in the terms of good and that I can sense it. 

Bhai called me so I went down and greet everyone present their but I get shock to see that old man to whom I met in the temple.

" hello beta " he said and patted my head lovingly I smile at him as I already greeted him. That's when bhai came forward. I went beside Bhabhi as we have called her for the dinner. Bhai call me i think for introducing me to everyone. I guess all have been introduced only I left. { ( Poor me ) I said to myself. } 

"  Princess come here " he called me so I went to him. he kept his one hand on my shoulder and said 

" He is the CEO of RATHORE CORPORATION and my best friend ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE " he said with a wide smile while pointing towards him and he smile looking at me. His smile is so attractive. I smile in return.

" He is Ishaan uncle and she is Anika aunty. parents of Abhiraj. " he said. I greeted them while touching their feet's uncle pated my head and aunty stop me and said that daughter's never touch feet's and hug me. I feel parents love while meeting them but I know this is for sometime they will go after dinner. 

" He is Avinash younger brother of Abhiraj and junior CEO of RATHORE corporation. he is naughtiest in the family but at the same time understanding. " Bhai said. Avinash said hii and shake my hand with his playfully. Abhiraj hit Avinash head and he pout and complain to the old man like a small child. I chuckled at his attics. All laugh along with me.

" Meet the old man. he is grandfather of Abhiraj, Namish dadu " bhai introduced him playfully. Here I get another shock that old man is grandfather of current CEO. I touched his feet and he pated my head. 

" Oh hello I am not old ok " he said and he himself along with other chuckled at his reply.

" ok ok. now meet princess. she is my only sister and my whole world, Akshara " he introduced me to everyone with a wide smile on his face. 

We all stalled down in the hall while chit chatting. I was Continuously looking down and listing to everyone don't know what to speak. If someone ask me than only answering. I feel someone gaze on me from sometimes. I looked in the direction and saw Abhiraj is looking at me. I blush and looked down knowing the fact that he is staring at me.

After sometime we all have our dinner. Bhai proudly said that I cooked this dinner. all praised me especially Avinash except Abhiraj I said thank you to them slowly which is barley audible . in Desert I have made chocolate brownie which is also liked by everyone. I think Abhiraj don't like the food which make me sad.

After dinner they leaved. bhai and me went to drop Bhabhi at her house. After returning bhai and I slept after showering. I slept with the thought that Abhiraj don't like the food. 

============================================================

Very Sorry for late update but I was not free. so here is the long chapter. there will be part 2 of this chapter  which will be of Abhiraj POV but heading will be different . please guys like and comment your thoughts on all the chapters. 

Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my readers. Be happy always.

Bye-bye. Have a nice day ahead. 

============================================================