PART-2

I'm not anyone's first choice. I'm not anyone's favorite. People may tell me that I mean a lot to them but I know there is someone who will always choose over me.

===========================================================

Akshara POV's

They have there breakfast and mom dad went to check the preparation for the ceremony. I did all the house chores and start to prepare the lunch for my brother. 

here I am done with lunch and just waiting for Aakash bhai to return. I made all his favorite food so he can eat homemade food with happiness because the food made by me is his favorite. I was lost in my thoughts that we used to spent our childhood with each other, the way he appreciate my work and food made by me. in shot I have missed him a lot in this month. 

suddenly I felt like someone taped my shoulder I turn to see the owner of the hand. I feel like someone have snatched my soul from me for 2 min because the owner of the person is one and only my lovely brother Aakash. I jumped on him and give him a tight hug and started to cry in his arm. He hug me back and caressed my hair lovingly.

" shh.. princess. See I am here in front of you. now stop crying like a good girl and give me your beautiful smile. " he said lovingly and tell some sweet word's to make me stop crying. I come out from hug and give him smile but still in his arms.

" I miss you bhai. Miss you very much. " I said him and hug him one more time tightly.

" I miss you to princess. Now please stand on you feet because you are heavy. " He said with small chuckle. I look at him with shock.

" bhaiiii... I am not heavy " I whined with pout. he chuckled loudly. And said

" I know I was just teasing you. you weight is like feather. " and pull my cheeks.

That's when Mom and Dad came while talking and I made myself stand properly. Mom and asked him if he is all right and many talks they did and tell him to get fresh so that we can have lunch and he can sleep for some time.

Bhai came back after 30 mins getting fresh and we did our lunch. He get exited plus shock to see his favorite food and clapped his hand like a small child who get his chocolate.

Jal ceremony will start from 4:30 so all went to take a small nap.

Time skip to 4:30

All is ready including me. I have wear a beautiful simple off purple lehenga of full sleeves blouse which is shining with glitter pair it with white jhumkhas and necklace alone with mangtika and some bangles and bracelet. I made my hair with purple flower hair pin and let my hair open.

 I made my hair with purple flower hair pin and let my hair open

( My whole outfit for Jal ceremony )

Bhai have wear a black outfit  which is matching with Bhabhi. They both were looking very pretty just like they are made for each other.

The whole ceremony was filled with happiness. Their engagement date was final and It will held after one weeks from today. Bhai were talking with Bhabhi which made her blush and I notice it so I decide to tease him for some time. I went to stage and went near him with mischievous smile. He raised his one eyebrow and then suddenly his eyes widened in realization which made laugh more and Bhabhi blush looking like tomato. 

" Tuje bade hasi aa rahi. tera time ane de phir me bhi hasu ga ( you are laughing very much aren't you? let your time come I will also laugh )  " he said teasingly which made stop laugh and he started laughing  along with Bhabhi.

I ignored him said to Bhabhi " Bhabhi after your marriage we will team up "

" sure di " she said with respect 

" Bhabhi I am small from you so you can call me by my name " i said her with a smile 

" ok Akshara " she said happily 

Bhai was seeing us with a wide smile on his face. after that we trio went to do dinner. just like that time passed very quickly  and we all slept peacefully because of tiredness.

===========================================================

BHABHI - wife of brother ( sister in law )

===========================================================

Sorry for late update. here is end of today chapter. I will update today if it is possible next chapter so it will be double update.

===========================================================