It's the Small Moments, That Make Life Worth Living

The Trinity of Heroes had gathered around one of Bruce's many computers, with Bruce sat down and Y/N and Diana stood up. Bruce was coming through the footage found on Luthor's hard drive of the other Metahumans the mad man had managed to locate. While some were corrupted or damaged, Bruce had managed to salvage some videos and images to assist in tracking down these other heroes. 

"This was taken in the deepest trench on Earth" Diana explained as the video feed displayed a bearded man with a trident ready to stab the droned camera. "He must be an Atlantean, a water breather" she explained to the two. 

"He was breathing air when I talked to him" Bruce scoffed slightly, his talk with this Arthur Curry had not gone well. 

"Could be a hybrid? Or someone of royal blood?" Y/N suggested as he crossed his arms, both Bruce and Diana looked back to Y/N to how he would know that royal blooded Atlanteans can breath air. "Sorry, Mera gave me a small rundown before my second fight with Metallo" he smiled, causing the other two heroes to do the same. Then Y/N did his best to refocus on the task at hand and not his red headed friend, "So this Curry, did he say he'd fight with us orrrr?" he drew out. 

"More or less" was Bruces response. 

"More, more or more less?" Diana asked, wanting to get a clear response. 

"Probably more less"

"He said no?"

"He said no" Bruce finally answered. 

"Atlanteans can be tricky" Diana responded, as Bruce flicked through more footage. 

"What about you red headed Mermaid?" Bruce asked, swivelling around in his chair to ask the new Superman. "Any chance she'd want to lend a hand?" 

Y/N gave a nervous chuckle as his eyes rolled to the right and then looked back at the Dark Knight. "I don't exactly have a communication line straight to Atlantis" he laughed, he wasn't sure if they knew about the almost kiss. And Y/N still didn't know what to make of it himself, but he knew if they found out he wouldn't hear the end of it. 

"So......" Diana began as the footage turned to that of a convenance store, the one of the speedster Metahuman. 

"This is the third person" Bruce explained, as the footage showed what seemed to be lightning crackling around the individual in question, as he disappeared and then reappeared in the same spot. "Disappears for 1/30th of a second here. One frame of video, see?" Bruce showed, ads the video showed this person vanishing, a robber getting pushed over and then the person reappeared. 

"Barry Allen, of Central City" Y/N read aloud the notes of Bruce's research.

"Bruce go to him, Y/N and I will work on number four" Diana ordered, getting some slight wide eyed looks from the two men. "I could use those X-Ray eyes of yours to find this one" Diana smiled at the Kryptonian. Next the video showed a scientist, seemingly stressing over saving another mans life. The man in danger, was literally half the man he used be. Only his head and torso remained as he had seemingly lost of all his limbs in some form of accident. "Organic and biomechatronic body parts" Diana added, as the video now showed some energy source in front of the half man. Energy flowed out from the source, seemingly rebuilding him and granting him new metallic body parts. Nothing like Metallo's rough exterior however, these more smooth, well defined. 

"He's a Cyborg" Y/N stated, parts of his memory flashed back to Krypton. Where mechanical limbs were a common sight as the colonies expanded. 

"Alright" Bruce said, standing from his seat as dusting his hands off. "I'll work on our speedster, you two find this Cyborg" he finished, as Diana and Y/N both nodded to this as the latter pulled up his own chair. "Alfred, prepare the car" he ordered as he walked downwards towards a more workshop type area.