Tunnel Vision

(Remember to Vote and Comment as it Does a Lot for My Motivation Seeing That You're Reading)

Thunder and lightning crackled above the roof of the GCPD, the team all briefly parted to suit up accordingly. Y/N excused himself down an alleyway, and ripped open the shirt he was wearing revealing the crest of House El. Barry was more simple with his suit up, as Bruce had packed up it aboard the jet, Barry used his speed to assemble and put the suit on himself in less than thirty seconds.He claimed he could do it in less time but the problem was that the suit was multiple different panels of armour as opposed to just one. Bruce, well Bruce always liked to keep his secrets. And Diana was suited up in her bright Amazonian armour. Together, the four met on the roof of the GCDP.

There was a man waiting for them, Y/N had heard Bruce speak of him before. Commissioner James Gordon. First to arrive was Bruce, always the mysterious one. Hung above the Commissioner on a nearby gargoyle, the Commissioner looked up, to see Batman there. Leering down as the Gotham sky illuminated and cracked behind him;

(Don't care what anyone thinks of Snyder's movies story wise, they always look amazing) 

Batman leapt downwards, the moment he touched the ground. Barry suited up sped over and joined his side, followed by Diana who stepped out, and finally. Superman floated downwards, joining the group as Gordon looked at them all. 

"How many of you are there?" he asked, having never seen so many heroes together in one place before. 

"Not enough" Batman responded, knowing it would take every hero they had to combat this threat. 

Gordon pulled out some report cases that have been ongoing, to which Bruce grabbed and looked over, while Y/N and Diana each looked over one of his shoulders to see what they were dealing with. 

"Dozens of witnesses, all over Gotham" Gordon informed. "Description matches the suspect in the Metropolis abductions" on one of the papers was a sketch, that Diana instantly recognised. 

"Parademons" she muttered. 

"Okay" Barry said, sounding awfully confused to what he was looking at. 

"The demons must have caught the scent of a Mother Box" Diana summarised, although everyone else understood. Gordon clearly perplexed to what exactly they were all talking about. 

"They're looking for anyone who has any connection to the Boxes" Superman said, crossing his arms and looking over the list of names, seeing their credentials and noticing a majority of them worked at the downed Scout Ship in Metropolis. But as Y/N spoke he swore he heard something in the sky. "They must have a camp set up some place where they can interrogate them" he added. 

"So the eight of them could still be alive" Batman said looking at Superman. 

"Nine" the voice of Victor Stone cut across as he had just landed silently, his voice scarring Barry causing him to jump and hold his chest while the other heroes did not react at all. "The head of S.T.A.R Labs was taken tonight" he informed walking up to the group, Y/N and Diana both smiled at Victor, seeing that he had chosen the right path.