two different Vampires

As Spike and Angel get to New Orleans Niklaus Mikaelson goes looking for Kol. Klaus on his Phone," I don't care Elijah he might cause trouble". Spike," they act like it's a bad thing". Angel," maybe it is". Klaus," hold on Elijah I'm being watched. Can I help you"?? Spike," yes. You see this bloody poof and I needed a brake more then a KitKat bar. And we wanted to visit this city. Haven't been here since I saw Penn". Klaus,"Well welcome to my city. Have fun". Spike,' see Liam he says Have fun. I'm been itching for a drink since I lost the slayer". Klaus,' Slayer"?? Spike," vampire slayer there Saint Nik". Klaus," wait your vampires?? I don't think we have meet". Spike," you haven't heard of the world wind?? Or the Vampire with the face of an Angel"?? Klaus," have you heard of The Originals"?? Angel," The Master"?? Klaus," No. The Mikaelsons"?? Spike," Nope. We have the Master and that's our creator". Klaus,' let me see your vampire face".

Klaus," what the hell"???!! Spike," well time for show and tell"

Klaus looks.

Spike," what the hell?? Our faces are different

Spike," what the hell?? Our faces are different. Two different vampires"??? Angel," rumors there is more out there. Spike," why didn't I get the memo. Wait please don't say sparklers are real"??
Klaus,' oh please don't. My daughter would want to meet one". Angel," no. My son Connor said they aren't real". Spike," thank god". (Well Chuck didn't want sparklers either  he still questions that writers sanity. Vampires that spark. For shame. Back to the story). Klaus," Well now I have to know how this works. Drinks"?? Angel," yes. You don't know how you had a kid". Spike,' well when a mommy and Daddy do the Devils tango it happens when they don't use protection". Klaus," you remind of another vampire. I would hate to see you two meet.