ah oh here comes trouble

While Balthazar, Lucifer and Kol were having drinks because of their family issues. ( Chuck will not say it is his fault because he's God. But their siblings are to blame. For he God. And that is his word. He is NOT to blame. But he is. He won't admit it). When Klaus, Angel and Spike walk into the Bar. ( not a joke. They did. For how can you explain without Spike's explanation getting to you about vampires and Kids without a drink or six). When Klaus ( our Hybrid) spots his brother with the other two. Klaus," KOL WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH FATHER"!!! Kol who had one or twenty shots he's not counting anymore of alcohol looks up. Kol," Nik meet Lucy and Balthy. Boys meet my devil of a brother". Lucifer," only one devil. Hi that's me by the way. My title was God given. So you would hearing  from my lawyers". Klaus," what the hell"?? Spike," Lucifer this must be your brother"! Lucifer," Spikey yes Balthazar, Spike, Spike my brother Balthazar". Balthazar," hello welcome to wonderland of daddy issues". Spike," you would fit right in liam". Klaus," oh god"! Lucifer," He's got nothing to do with this. My father I mean our father is a Thorn in our side". Balthazar," yes. Since he's missing and All.