almost all together

Dean," Something we can agree on". Balthazar," well if you'll get the headache over with Dean. I'm sure Cassie will help you with it. Since he loves you and all". Lucifer," oh Castiel this is new. All right three Angels on earth having a blast. Come to lux I'm sure it will get that stick out your ass". Castiel," I don't have a stick up my ass". Balthazar," it's a met... never mind you won't get it. Your brain has been scrambled too many times". Lucifer," they still do that"? Balthazar," yes. Plus who do you think messed with the fish. Cassie over there". Rowena," I'm impressed that feathers even messes with things". Klaus," So all whole bunch of Angels on earth with us and no one knew this whole time"? Elijah," if we did we wouldn't be surprised Neeklaus. For once I'm as shocked as you". Spike," how did you not. We did". Angel," aren't you one thousand years old. How could you not know"? Kol," i was in and out of a coffin". Balthazar," that didn't sound right. Unless I had one too many". Dean looked at Balthazar," No. You didn't. It didn't sound right to me either". Sam," so no one will make the joke. Crowley," oh joy. This doesn't sound like a disaster in the making". Balthazar," while the boss is away the dog will play". Lucifer," not that I want to go back. But how is hell"? Crowley," hellish". Dean," nothing new then". Elijah," a human went to hell and still is human"? Sam," it's called demon deals so yes". Kol," how does no one catch these things". Rowena," because your witches are idiots dear. They can't see past their noses half the time to get out of the garden". Balthazar," stop touching me. I'm drunk just not that drunk". Dean," Crowley your mother is Hitting on an Angel again". Crowley," mother"! Klaus," you haven't tried to kill him since he's a demon"? Rowena," No. I'm a proud mother. He's a king why would I try to kill him"? Crowley," because you have! You sold me when I was human! You tried to take my throne"! Rowena," tried Fergus. If I tried I would be a Queen right now. I only want to on your guard". Klaus," how is this happening"! Dean," you tell me werepire". Elijah," he's a hybrid". Sam," that's what he calls them. That or something else. He comes up with". Kol," oh great another Damon and Stefan," Balthazar laughs," ironic since it's Sam and Dean". Klaus," does your brother drive a classic chevy"? Sam," yes the 67 chevy impala,". Kol," Damon drives a classic camero,". Lucifer," chevy is a reliable car". Balthazar," please tell me did this Damon name his car. Talk to it like it has feelings"? Klaus," no". Crowley," then Damon and Dean are not the same. I believe he calls his car baby and does exactly that". Sam," he will kill for that car. Dean," yes I would".