What!

Elijah," a second time"?? Kol," when was the first time"?? Klaus,' how did we miss this". Angel," you guys really have no idea? What kind of vampire does feel the atmosphere when Lucifer got out of hell. Or when the hellmouth opened up. Or when the Apocalypse almost happen in Kansas "? Kol laughs," Elijah does see anything once Hayley comes into the area. And if Cami or Caroline show up Klaus becomes an idiot". Balthazar," wow. Really dumb boys. Really dumb. Because a demon could of no offense Lucy, came in a wiped you out and you people would have been none the wiser". Lucifer," none taken. And Don't get us started on Ralphiel or Michael. You guys would have became pets". Balthazar," or experiments. See past the lay it saves lives". Dean,' yeap. Sam had to do that. Because I couldn't". Elijah looked at Dean," what do you mean you couldn't "? Sam," so He slept with an Amazon and had a daughter. She was going to kill him I killed her". Balthazar,' what the heck"! Gabriel," I knew deano was stupid. But not that stupid". Dean,'Sammy fucked a werewolf and then killed her". Klaus," What!! Wow. Stop stop right there where was the pack"? Dean," forming buddy. Trust me. And different kind then yours". Angel," Oz"? Sam," nope". Lucifer,' beacon hills "? Dean," different. And really "? Balthazar," he's high forgive him. Trust my Klausy there are different types out there. You really thought you guys were it"? Kol," yes! How do we.... well you two walk around longer then us Elijah and not know this! This could have been important". Hayley walks in with hope. Klaus," because Kol he was following around Katherine for so long chasing her petticoats that he was dumb to the world. Every time he had a girl the world didn't exist". Dean," wow okay. Elijah I mean this in the best way. Your an idiot. Tail in you life means you put more people in danger then anything". Kol,' and someone who isn't family finally sees as I do". Hayley,' what's wrong with that. It means he puts the woman he's with on high priority". Lucifer," listen sweetheart it doesn't. It means he puts her in more danger then anyone else. Trust Me. Been there done that. Got the t-shirt. Not a fun thing to do". Balthazar," see this is why Dean has some brains. He has one night stands". Klaus," that's how I got my daughter". Angel," my son". Dean,' my daughter". Hayley," wait. You all have kids"? Dean," Sam killed mine. And it was better that way because she was going to kill me" . Angel," mine was taken and raised to kill me". Klaus," now I'm worried".