parents and children.

Rowena McLeod and her son The Demon Crowley ( a Mother would be proud her words not mine) were in the woods in the Baeu of New Orleans because of a Deal at Leanors. When Hayley and Hope who were visiting the pack came across the two. Rowena," my dear boy you should have given him less. It wasn't that big of a deal maker". Crowley," mother my deal. Stay out of it". Rowena," but Fergus he made a small deal. Listen to your mother next time. You want to be the best not the easiest. I swear something made you soft". Crowley," I'm not soft you witch". Hayley,' Hey your kind are welcome in the woods". Rowena," my Dear I'd stay in your lane if I were you". Hope," I wouldn't speak to her like that". Rowena " and You are"?? Hope," Hope Mikaelson, Klaus Mikaelson's daughter". Rowena," never heard of him. Sorry little girl but stay out of it". Hope," how have you never heard of my father"?? Rowena,' must not be special dear. Now stay out of my business"! Crowley," unless your here to make a deal"?? Hayley," what deal"?? Crowley," two years for us to leave you alone"? Hope," two year to what"?? Rowena," to live. Then hellhound take your soul. It's an even trade". Hope," what"!! Hayley," Demons?? They can't be real"? Crowley," we are". Hayley " let's go Hope. I don't like how this is going". They go. Rowena,' a Coward bitch. Must be if she runs on the first sight of trouble. But Fergus really two years. That's a six month trade. Like I said your going soft.