what is happening

Dean looked confused," what do you mean"? Balthazar smiles," a Twilight fanfic if you must know". Sam sighs in regret," oh no. Nope. He didn't". Dean was surprised," your kidding me right"? Lucifer smiles," Nope. Made the contract myself". Klaus was mad," please tell me you aren't behind those sparkle vampire idiots"? Lucifer was happy with himself," yes I am. Whole bunch of people was to trade souls for them. Ingenious I do say so myself". Kol looked shocked," but they aren't vampires. We don't sparkle". Balthazar smiles Mischievously," we can always make that happen". Elijah," no. Making it was bad enough. Making Kol sparkle would be terrible". Rowena," I don't know about that. It would be funny made Angel needs it. He does remind me of the Edward bloke". Spike," Rowena my favorite red head. That would be lovely. He was already a bloody puppet". Angel," SPIKE WE AGREED NOT TO BRING THAT UP". Spike looked," No. You agreed I didn't. And besides your already a bloody poof. We have a vampire who's a puppy and a kid who reminds me of Penn and a suit wearing vampire that reminds me of the slayer's librarian". Elijah," take that back! A suit has its honor". Dean," if you want to look like a doosh. Be my guest. But it makes me think your a dick not a threat". Sam," he would make more jokes I'm afraid". Dean looks at Sam," Your right Sammy. So suits is it for a fantasy thing. Or are you trying for a businessman with a sex kink"? Elijah looked uncomfortable," nobleman actually". Dean," check with the rest of the world. They don't always wear suits. Even I know that". Balthazar laughs," only when it's business. But since Deano and Moose are here and Cassie. Might as well have a break. Though do you boys deserve it"? Dean," do you mr. Five finger discount of heaven"?? Elijah looked around," I thought you can't steal"?? Lucifer smiles," it seems my little brother has picked a Mischievous side to things and stole from Vergil. This is a celebration. Not many including myself were able too". Klaus looked," what the devil can't steal from another angel"? Castiel," Vergil is a weapons specialist in heaven. No one was able to get past him. How Balthazar did it pissed him off". Balthazar smiles," gladly take credit for that. But if you study his habits long enough you can pull it off. Anyway drink Cassie?? I have a fate sister to ask out in a few". Sam," your still trying"?? Balthazar," no. She needs to wake up first. Then I ask her out". Lucifer," you sly dog you. This big brother is impressed". Elijah," I feel a headache coming".