The Winchesters reach New Orleans

After a while Castiel pops up to visit his human and his brother. Dean," Cas don't do that"! Castiel," Dean I'm sorry. But I can't find them". Sam," Lucifer and Balthazar?? Listen Cas we are having a break until the world tries to end again. You can stay with us for few days"? Castiel,' Thanks Sam". Elijah Mikaelson was not having a good day. When is a Mikaelson let alone Elijah ever have a good day. Klaus was out. Kol was out. Rebekah is God knows where. ( well Chuck might have if he was paying attention to them. But he's writing another Fanfic about our Winchesters I mean story). Finn is with Freya. Hayley is watch Hope. So he was looking for Marcel. Until a 67 chevy impala drives up to him. Dean," Um suits sir. Can you tell me how to get to this hotel. Elijah looks," it's in the middle of the French quarter. Just down there at the green sign". Dean," thanks". Castiel," why don't you have a heartbeat"?? Dean," CAS!!! Sorry about him. He's special". Elijah,' right. Well good day. Elijah now suspicious of them would keep an eye on them. Dean," Vampire"? Castiel," maybe he reaked of magic". Dean," Magic Vampire??? Please no sparkles. ( again Chuck really wants to have that woman's head looked at. Because Vampire Don't sparkle).