It's a gentleman thing

"He is not picking up." Kabir said looking at his phone. "And I am definitely not going to knock on the door." He said surrendering his hands up.

Kaveri looked apologetically at Samar who had no expression on his face.
They all were standing on second floor contemplating what is to be done next.

It was almost 3 AM. They all were tired. Kaveri knew this has became a very very bad idea. How did she expect Kunvar will behave as a gentleman after she presented the opportunity to him herself.

"Should I try Mithila's phone?" Avani asked in a small voice.

Everyone was considering the idea.

"No. Don't." This was Samar. "She will be embarrassed as hell. We don't want that."

Samar took a deep breath and said, "Let's do one thing, let them have this night. Tomorrow, rather I think now it's tomorrow only given the time. I mean early morning around 7, Avani you call Mithila, and ask her to come back to guest room.
Papa will come back around 9, so by that time we all should be having breakfast." He looked at everyone whether they approved of the plan or not, "and nobody is gonna give them hard time, whatever we planned, we already knew what is going to happen. It's not their fault. Also Mithila is quite sensitive to all this, so just continue being normal around her. At least when I am around her. She will feel uncomfortable."

Kaveri could not believe what kind of an amazing person she has married. In matter of seconds he calmed her down, rather he calmed everyone down.

Samar was still busy in giving instructions so he didn't notice the lovesick look his wife was giving him, "Avani you sleep in the guest room and Kabir you in the other guest room. It's a little dusty but you have to adjust for 4 hours."

Kaveri was confused now. She can sleep with Avani and Kabir can sleep with Samar in their room.

Oh boy, that means a punishment was on the way.
Kaveri gulped a little thinking about it.
Boy... its gonna be a long night.

Kabir was too engrossed in something else. So instead of deciphering Samar's plan he was thinking about Avani alone in her room.

"Is that clear to everyone?" Samar asked.

Everyone mumbled a yes to him except Kaveri who was now having trouble breathing.

Avani and Kabir left to their respective rooms. As soon as they left Samar turned towards his better half who already had a hand on her palpating heart.

She dared a glance at Samar, who was already smirking at her.

"Samar sa... its late." She whispered.
Samar moved closer to her, "So?" He asked in soft voice.

"I mean we can... rectify this mistake tomorrow right?" She said shyly. She knew he will not let it slide.

"I can't wait till then." He said and started walking backwards towards their room holding her hand.

"Ok.. just ..." she was stuttering out of nervousness, "Be gentle please." She said biting her lips, "Last time all the maids kept asking about all the hickeys you gave me. I get so embarrassed Samar sa." She whined while following him into their room.

"I cannot promise anything." He whispered in a seductive voice before closing the door.

18+ stuff guys.... Read at your own discretion.

(Few hours back- In Kunvar's room)

Kunvar was kissing Mithila with all he has, not giving her a break even when she clawed at his T-shirt to control himself a little.